Bay of Hogs - New Huey Campaign

So my speed may be the prob? Line up end of runway start going as fast as possible and when i get closer to the smoke basically dive at it and hope i make it under alt? Second question when you activate atrigger but the smoke goes away is the trigger active still? I.e. can I do 5 attempts or agter attempt 2 and smokes gone its over

Not sure about the triggers, but try that technique and you should get it first try.

There's no need to dive right at the smoke, dive to a point a few hundred meters before it to give you a chance to level off as low as you can, then drive at the smoke. You'll carry the speed long enough.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D / Asus Crosshair VI Hero X370 / Corsair H110i / Sapphire Nitro+ 6800XT / 32Gb G.Skill TridentZ 3200 / Samsung 980 Pro M.2 / Virpil Warbrd base + VFX and TM grips / Virpil CM3 Throttle / Saitek Pro Combat pedals / Reverb G2

Yes speed was the issue. You gotta dive like they said. Problem now is landing on the building. You do gotta land on it right? My god. I said i was competent not a Nam vet ;)

Hey man, I fly these things for a living, and I still found getting the hang of flying the DCS Huey tough. Just keep practicing and you'll get better!

Ryzen 7 5800X3D / Asus Crosshair VI Hero X370 / Corsair H110i / Sapphire Nitro+ 6800XT / 32Gb G.Skill TridentZ 3200 / Samsung 980 Pro M.2 / Virpil Warbrd base + VFX and TM grips / Virpil CM3 Throttle / Saitek Pro Combat pedals / Reverb G2

• 1 year later...

After flying the Mi-8 for quite a while, I decided to give the Huey a try again with one of my favourite missions of Bay of Hogs ;-) So I simply had to make a video (for those who did not play the campaign so far, be aware that it's of course a spoiler).

Hopefully this campaign will make it over to the new Caucasus map 2.5 once it's available.

...and hopefully Manny will also once make it to Vietnam after that ;-)