20 years with Eagle Dynamics flight simulators (almost!)

Corvus

Awesome Video, really nice work!

The description of DCS A-10C made me laugh. "BRRRRTTT" just describes it perfectly :D

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
I think that once I get my hands on DCS World 1.5 I'll make a second version of my video that will include EDGE:) Maybe I'll remake whole DCS World part.

Hi Corvus,

Those were good times.

I have my Flanker T-Shirt and name in the manual for beta testing Flanker 2.0 and that means a lot to me as I look back over the years.

Cheers,

Cats . . .

Hi Corvus,

Those were good times.

I have my Flanker T-Shirt and name in the manual for beta testing Flanker 2.0 and that means a lot to me as I look back over the years.

Cheers,

Cats . . .

Nice! Those were good times indeed:) Still thinking of making a ver. 2 of that video, but maybe I'll wait for 2.5...

Nice! Those were good times indeed:) Still thinking of making a ver. 2 of that video, but maybe I'll wait for 2.5...

:thumbup:

I am still one day thinking I should re-create the famous old LOMAC E3 trailer from 2002 in 2.5 once the updated caucusus terrain comes out. would be an insane comparison. :joystick:

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|