6 A-10s refueling overhead!

Reflected

So there I was at an airfield in Hungary, flying gliders, minding my own business when I spotted something very unusual overhead. It was 6 A-10s aerial refueling from a KC-10.

We immediately tuned our radio to the airspace control frequency and listened to their conversation. The KC-10 was flown by a female pilot with a sexy voice :)

It was so funny how the Hungarian ATC guy couldn't understand much from the beautiful, clean American English of the USAF. They remained calm and respectful though, and started to say things as slow and articulate as if they were speaking to their grandma :lol:

2 groups of 6 A-10, arrived RAF Mildenhall from Bangor, Maine, July 13th and left on 15th for Eastern Europe deployment. They are from 23d Fighter Group, Flying Tigers.

I7 2600K @ 3.8, CoolerMaster 212X, EVGA GTX 1070 8gb. RAM 16gb Corsair, 1kw PSU. 2 x WD SSD. 1 x Samsung M2 NVMe. 3 x HDD. Saitek X-52. Saitek Pro Flight pedals. CH Flight Sim yoke. TrackIR 5. Win 10 Pro. IIyama 1080p. MSAA x 2, SSAA x 1.5. Settings High. Harrier/Spitfire/Beaufighter/The Channel, fanboy..