Removed

CptSmiley

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks CptSmiley.

As always, patience is the key. I always preffer to wait more for a good AFM than having a worst one now.

Its a question of time to get there.

Only one petition. Keep us informed more often if you can.

Thanks for your kind replies.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Thanks for the update, CptSmiley.

Keep us informed more often if you can.

Yes please!

Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset

the performance very close to where it should be

may I please wonder what the performance should be ? where do you get the data on this ? can it be trusted ?

Edited by ZHeN

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

nice to hear some good news about improving M2K FM.:thumbup:

so disapointed in "kilo" configuration

i7-10700KF CPU  3.80GHz - 32 GO Ram - - nVidia RTX 2070 -  SSD Samsung EVO with LG  TV screen 40"  in 3840x2150 -  cockpit scale 1:1

- MS FFB2 Joystick  - COUGAR F16 throttle  - Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

Hi all, haven't posted in a while so wanted to provide an update on where we are at with the flight model updates.

We got the performance very close to where it should be, but at some point found that the feel and control behavior just wasn't what we hoped for. I spent a few weeks going back and forth with the testers tweaking the FBW solution but never found a good solution. A week or so ago, I finally decided to overhaul the FBW system with a new approach to modeling it since we realized the old way just would not get us to where we wanted to be. I am very happy to say that the testers are extremely satisfied with the new feel and behavior and are in the final tweaks of having that portion corrected.

Unfortunately, now that underlying feel is close to correct, we will have to reevaluate and update any unintended changes made to the resultant performance values. I don't quite have a definite estimate on completion, but want to let you all know that the work is ongoing and definitely making very good progress. I'll do my best to keep you all updated as we get closer to completion.

Thx for the update and keep on smilin' :thumbup:

Main Module: AH-64D

Personal Wishlist: HH-60G, F-117A, B-52H

I for one am really enjoying the Mirage, so thanks for the continued work on it.

The Mirage does (and should) "feel" different to other ac being a delta, and it's that difference especially that I'm enjoying. Anything which will enhance this is really welcome. Thankyou.

pngflyer

Hi all, haven't posted in a while so wanted to provide an update on where we are at with the flight model updates.

We got the performance very close to where it should be, but at some point found that the feel and control behavior just wasn't what we hoped for. I spent a few weeks going back and forth with the testers tweaking the FBW solution but never found a good solution. A week or so ago, I finally decided to overhaul the FBW system with a new approach to modeling it since we realized the old way just would not get us to where we wanted to be. I am very happy to say that the testers are extremely satisfied with the new feel and behavior and are in the final tweaks of having that portion corrected.

Unfortunately, now that underlying feel is close to correct, we will have to reevaluate and update any unintended changes made to the resultant performance values. I don't quite have a definite estimate on completion, but want to let you all know that the work is ongoing and definitely making very good progress. I'll do my best to keep you all updated as we get closer to completion.

Are you also working on the systems and bugs, or are you still giving priority to the Harrier?

nice to hear some good news about improving M2K FM.:thumbup:

so disapointed in "kilo" configuration

Umm, what conf. is that?

Acer Aspire E5-571G-713W/Intel® Core™ i7-4510U 2.0-3.1GHz/12 GB DDR3 L Memo/NVIDIA® GeForce® 820M 2 GB/1000 GB HDD

I'm excited about the new FM update (thanks CptSmiley), but it's just part of the M2K problems. I just hope Zeus *someday* speaks up and tells us clearly and frankly whether he will work on M2K avionics or we will have to live with the current state of things.

Regards!

Umm, what conf. is that?

Fox = one fuel tanks

Bravo = 2 fuel tanks

Kilo = 3 fuels tanks

But for Mirage 2000C Kilo configuration is rather a ferry configuration.

Mirage 2000-5 can use it for CAP (loiter time).

Edited by jojo

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

I just hope Zeus *someday* speaks up and tells us clearly and frankly whether he will work on M2K avionics or we will have to live with the current state of things.

He did: a few months ago he told us we would have the new flight model within a week, and the avionics changes 3 weeks after that.

The time table is a "bit" off, but I'm sure we'll get it eventually.

I do hope however, that we will have both the proper flight model and avionics before the F-14 and F/A-18 are released...

Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset

Fox = one fuel tanks

Bravo = 2 fuel tanks

Kilo = 3 fuels tanks

But for Mirage 2000C Kilo configuration rather a ferry configuration.

Mirage 2000-5 can use it for CAP (loiter time).

Thanks for the explanation!

Acer Aspire E5-571G-713W/Intel® Core™ i7-4510U 2.0-3.1GHz/12 GB DDR3 L Memo/NVIDIA® GeForce® 820M 2 GB/1000 GB HDD