Polish Skin Fixed ?

Basco1

After today's update the Polish skin is fixed apparently.......Sorry guys,but I beg to differ.

It's wrong,again,and this time,it's a right mess !

It should be the same as the flags in the top picture,I mean the red/white split border is completely wrong,it doesn't even match up to the main checks of the flag.

This was one of the easiest bugs to fix surely.......It doesn't give me a great lot of faith in the rest of the update to be perfectly honest,this was a simple task to fix.

To get this correct please,please refer to top picture,the real thing.

elA2.jpg

elSV.png

Edited by Basco1

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

:(

Come on Razbam!

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Sorry guys,but after today's update,the skin is still incorrect,the Port side(Left) flags are wrong,see picture of Port side flag and see real MiG-19P in my original message.

Take note of the direction of the borders in the flag,on the Port side the white top corner part of the border should be facing towards the nose,whilst on the Starboard side the red top corner part of the border should be facing the nose.See my pics of the real MiG-19P in Polish markings,note the direction of the flags left/right.

In short Starboard side is correct,Port side is incorrect.

Were you aware also,that there are two Polish skins too,the 62 PLM Squadron has been updated (But is still wrong),whilst the 39 PLM Squadron hasn't been updated at all.

With all respect to the creator of the updated skin,the red border doesn't fill the flag,so you can see white at the top of the border,from the existing skin.

The Polish Airforce Flag

ekb0.png

ek4d.jpg

The updated flag on the Port (Left) side

eksK.png

Edited by Basco1

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Umm strange this was fixed. I will pass it on to the texture team for you

No Decoy this was never fixed,and it's pretty apparent,that nobody from your company has ever studied the Polish Airforce flag in detail,just like many of the other bugs reported,it has just been forgotten about and cast to one side.

I even took the trouble to point out the differences in the Polish Airforce flag,uploading pictures to make it very clear to those concerned,but I wasted my time,as nobody from Razbam has taken any notice of it.

Like the aerial bug,that was not painted/textured........some of your bugs have been put into that 'resolved' section but are indeed still woefully bugged.......which is a real pity,especially to your customers who had faith in you,that you would indeed resolve these bugs on our behalf thumbdown.gif

Edited by Basco1

• 3 weeks later...
guys im sorry about this, It looks like the livery file was over written with the old one.

I WILL get this sorted ASAP !

Thanks DECOY,promises,promises,lol...........or..........you could just hurry the paint kit along,and then we can make our own thumbup.gif

Thanks DECOY,promises,promises,lol...........or..........you could just hurry the paint kit along,and then we can make our own thumbup.gif

Don't worry its still going to come :) I'm sorry its taking so long.

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

Lol......Thanks Decoy,this is very much appreciated thumbup.gif

Now....could I direct your Team's attention to the issue of the Starboard Antenna not textured/painted ?.......PLEASE biggrin.gif

• 4 months later...
I think he's on it.

You sure ?......I haven't heard anything in five months,have I missed something ?

This was one of the bugs that I brought to their notice,soon after release,that was for some reason,put in the 'Resolved Bugs' section......but one has to ask why.....as it has to date,NOT BEEN RESOLVED doh.gif

There were as usual,a plethora of promises from RAZBAM to correct it,but alas,no action taken....pity.

Original thread https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=233576

Thanks Decoy, off topic I know but I think Basco was referring to the antenna texture. I disagree with Basco calling it a bug however, as I believe it was suppossed to remain un textured per what I believe OverStratos said on that thread. While it would be nice to have it textured, I don’t think it’s an “issue” that needs to be “resolved” immediately and that an un textured starboard antenna could hardly be stopping people from enjoying the plane

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

Thanks Decoy, off topic I know but I think Basco was referring to the antenna texture. I disagree with Basco calling it a bug however, as I believe it was suppossed to remain un textured per what I believe OverStratos said on that thread. While it would be nice to have it textured, I don’t think it’s an “issue” that needs to be “resolved” immediately and that an un textured starboard antenna could hardly be stopping people from enjoying the plane

Thanks, That makes sense.

I have asked to texture team to have a look and reply accordingly :)

.......I get the distinct feeling that Razbam aren't even reading our posts correctly,a little more research Decoy would've revealed that the topic I was refering to was the Starboard antenna.

@AeriaGloria......re the issue that doesn't need to be resolved immediately....this is just as well,as months go by before anything is corrected here,if at all,but your missing the point.

The point is,the issue is this bug/problem/issue,I'm not too fussed what people want to refer to it by,has,or was,put into the 'Resolved Bug' section,when it is quite apparent that it hadn't been resolved at all.

I am not chasing the problem to be fixed tomorrow....going on RAZBAM's previous,I know that's not going to happen,but RAZBAM,please don't stick these bugs into the 'Resolved Bugs Section'when they haven't been resolved,that's just plain daft !

.......I get the distinct feeling that Razbam aren't even reading our posts correctly,a little more research Decoy would've revealed that the topic I was refering to was the Starboard antenna.

@AeriaGloria......re the issue that doesn't need to be resolved immediately....this is just as well,as months go by before anything is corrected here,if at all,but your missing the point.

The point is,the issue is this bug/problem/issue,I'm not too fussed what people want to refer to it by,has,or was,put into the 'Resolved Bug' section,when it is quite apparent that it hadn't been resolved at all.

I am not chasing the problem to be fixed tomorrow....going on RAZBAM's previous,I know that's not going to happen,but RAZBAM,please don't stick these bugs into the 'Resolved Bugs Section'when they haven't been resolved,that's just plain daft !

please dont hijack other threads, tag me in your original one please

Please understand Decoy that this was my thread...I started the thread.

Thank You for your attention regarding this.

Refer here for original thread for the reported Starboard antenna issue: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=233576

• Like 1