Voters: 541. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-20-2016, 08:19 AM   #71
ObiWanVA10

Reputation power: 2
ObiWanVA10 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGNEWY View Post
Yes!

for me the Chinook and puma, brings back memories of being picked up after a long wet patrol
Puma (Later Oryx in SA Air Force) is the most beautiful sound in the world........coming to extract you after weeks of living dug in in a hole somewhere on a clandestine mission.......oh the memories .
I will always have a special kind of love for this whirly.
ObiWanVA10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 08:54 AM   #72
Oceandar

Reputation power: 14
Oceandar has a spectacular aura aboutOceandar has a spectacular aura aboutOceandar has a spectacular aura about

Yeah I agree with that big helo as long as it can shoot jets and tanks
Old 10-20-2016, 08:55 AM   #73
Tomtekopf

Reputation power: 0
Tomtekopf is on a distinguished road

While these kinds of aircrafts certainly have a place in a combat environment, I think there are many other aircraft available to make that would fill out the environment better right now. For example a USSR competitor to current and upcoming western fighters. Then we can finally leave FC3 in the dust on the multiplayer servers. In way of helicopters I'd rather see something like the NH-90, that's both transport capable and also bringing something new to the table like subhunting.
Tomtekopf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 09:07 AM   #74
HeTzeR32

Reputation power: 6
HeTzeR32 will become famous soon enoughHeTzeR32 will become famous soon enoughHeTzeR32 will become famous soon enough

Since Red has the Mi8, I think its only fair to give blue a Cargoheli as well! The bigger the better

And Ch 53 saw a lot of combat in the German Army.
HeTzeR32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 09:34 AM   #75
Paradox

Reputation power: 8
Paradox is a jewel in the roughParadox is a jewel in the roughParadox is a jewel in the roughParadox is a jewel in the roughParadox is a jewel in the roughParadox is a jewel in the rough

If it doesn't delay that sweet sweet F-105 then you can do whatever you like!
Paradox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 10:07 AM   #76
The M

Reputation power: 2
The M has a spectacular aura aboutThe M has a spectacular aura aboutThe M has a spectacular aura about

The AS 332 would be great. A Helicopter that fires Exocet missiles and has a 20mm Gun in the door sounds great to me.
The M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 10:11 AM   #77
Aginor
Veteran

Reputation power: 24
Aginor is a glorious beacon of lightAginor is a glorious beacon of lightAginor is a glorious beacon of lightAginor is a glorious beacon of lightAginor is a glorious beacon of lightAginor is a glorious beacon of lightAginor is a glorious beacon of lightAginor is a glorious beacon of lightAginor is a glorious beacon of lightAginor is a glorious beacon of lightAginor is a glorious beacon of light

CH-53 or Puma? Hell Yeah!
CH-53 FTW!
Aginor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 12:45 PM   #78
ECV56_Polten

Reputation power: 0
ECV56_Polten is on a distinguished road

Kind of difficult being objective for me in this matter because Puma and Chinook are two helicopters flown by Fuerza Aérea Argentina.
The Puma can be armed like the Mi-8, but as far as I know, the Chinook is limited to the transport role, so I imagine it wouldn't generate much interest in the combat flight sim community.
Anyway, it would be nice to have two more helicopters flown by the FAA besides the UH-1H and Mi-8 (Mi-171E to be exact)
ECV56_Polten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 12:51 PM   #79
Aries

Reputation power: 20
Aries is a glorious beacon of lightAries is a glorious beacon of lightAries is a glorious beacon of lightAries is a glorious beacon of lightAries is a glorious beacon of lightAries is a glorious beacon of lightAries is a glorious beacon of lightAries is a glorious beacon of lightAries is a glorious beacon of lightAries is a glorious beacon of lightAries is a glorious beacon of light

V-22 Osprey!!!

...the few, the proud, the remaining...
Aries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 12:55 PM   #80
Dojo

Reputation power: 6
Dojo is a jewel in the roughDojo is a jewel in the roughDojo is a jewel in the roughDojo is a jewel in the roughDojo is a jewel in the roughDojo is a jewel in the roughDojo is a jewel in the rough

Seriously, Prowler, it's got to be the CH-53...

Dojo is offline   Reply With Quote