DCS: Combined Arms Pre-Purchase / Open Beta Available

Wags

• ED Team

DCS: Combined Arms Pre-Purchase / Open Beta Available

DCS: Combined Arms gives the user control of ground forces during the battle. Use the Command Map to move ground forces, set artillery fire missions and control the ground battle. Assume the role of a Joint Terminal Attack Controller (JTAC) and designate targets for close air support aircraft in multiplayer games, or directly control armour vehicles or air defence weapons and engage the enemy.

Play DCS: Combined Arms as a real time strategy game, a first person armour warfare game, or direct the ground battle from the cockpit of a DCS aircraft like the A-10C Warthog, Ka-50 Black Shark or P-51D Mustang.

Pre-Purchase also provides access to Beta versions of DCS: Combined Arms.

Features of the DCS: Combined Arms:

• Move ground forces and direct their fire during a mission.

• Be the Joint Terminal Attack Controller (JTAC) and direct close air support.

• Jump into the seat of many armour and air defense units to engage enemy air and ground forces.

• Play in both single player and multiplayer games.

• Both small and large scale battle missions included.

• Part of DCS World

Trailer:

Download the pre-purchase of Combined Arms for $29.99 from: http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/index.php?end_pos=136&scr=products&lang=en

Installation

• Uninstall all previous DCS products prior to versions 1.2.0

Note: Do NOT deactivate your products!

• To be safe, delete \Saved Games\DCS files
  • Install DCS World 1.2.0
  • Install each new DCS module (1.2.0 or latest Beta version)

Note: A new activation will not be required unless this is the first time you have installed the product.

Please note that MP requires you to have all products S/N activated using the same DCS (webshop) account.

Edited by Wags

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah!! But such a small file size (19,9 MB)? All content must already be in World... Can't wait to get home!!

EDIT: Bought it! Thanks, keep up the good work.

Edited by PhoenixBvo

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• CPU i7 4970k @ 4.7 GHz
  • RAM 16GB G.Skill TridentX 1600
  • ATX ASUS Z97-PRO
  • DSU Samsung 850 PRO 256GB SSD for Win10, Plextor M6e 128GB SSD for DCS exclusively, RAID-1 HDDs
  • GFX Aorus GTX 1080 Ti 11GB Xtreme Edition, ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q, 27" with G-Sync, Oculus Rift CV1

• HID TM HOTAS Warthog + 10 cm extension, MFG Crosswind pedals, TrackIR 5, Obutto oZone

My TM Warthog Profile + Chart, F-15C EM Diagram Generator

yeee haww F5 today paid off!

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

All content must already be in World...

Aye - same vehicles: Different drivers :D

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

DBqurrie purchase seems to be an issue with buying it?

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

DBqurrie purchase seems to be an issue with buying it?

Say what?

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Say what?

it was IE9 so I used Firefox working now IE 9 seems to not like the web page..ATM

I think I'll get this, been playing Arma II the last 2 weeks and I love hopping in the armored vehicles shooting stuff up.

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

• ED Team
I envision today a short afternoon once I arrive home :-)

Noticed too that all stuff have been upgraded to 1.2.0 version. Any changelist for already existing modules?

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=90964