Request human animation

Xilon_x

Sorry my bad english i am italian:

QUESTIONS:

N.1 EJECT animaton is good thank you DCS developers but .......what is the purpose? after i not have a possibility of call(call helicopter or call military jeep or truck or ambulance) resque for return to my home base.i have only a one possibility walk.

N.2 the pilot on the ground walk thank you DCS developers good animation pilot walk but......only walk!!............ if i want to run? i REQUEST RUN ANIMATION.

N.3 If i want go out from my airplane i have only one possibility CTRL+E 3 times EJECT..........but

I want ...simply to get out of my plane without expulsion.REQUEST "go out and enter the plane"ANIMATION.

THANK you DCS developers.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=dcs+pilot+walk l false resque.

pilot walk annd not have posibility of call resque e not have posibility to run.
Edited by Xilon_x

No offence... but DCS really isn't an FPS. If we ever do get better human animations then ED will most likely be working on animations to infantry units first (and carrier aircrew, as we have seen). The ability for pilots to get out of planes most likely isn't a priority, and in my opinion, it shouldn't be. Even IL-2 doesn't allow to climb out of planes, and it technically makes more sense in that sim.

I guess the question is.. why do you want to get out anyway? There's not much to do outside the aircraft...

- i7-7700k

- 32GB DDR4 2400Mhz

- GTX 1080 8GB

- Installed on SSD

- TM Warthog

DCS Modules - A-10C; M-2000C; AV8B; F/A-18C; Ka-50; FC-3; UH-1H; F-5E; Mi-8; F-14; Persian Gulf; NTTR

"I guess the question is.. why do you want to get out anyway? There's not much to do outside the aircraft..."---------->the goal or purpose is return to the base

if I make an emergency landing and save myself after how do I get out of the plane?

I simply asked for 3 animations to enter and exit the plane + to run+ ATC radio options to call for help ............ if you feel these animations useless .......... then the actual animation of the eject it's useless.

Edited by Xilon_x

i think this is a reasonable wish or suggestion.

it would also be nice to be able to start outside the aircraft for a quick walkaround before getting in.

would not need to be super sophisticated, to still be a nice and immersive feature...

yeah it would be usefull to have especially with COmbined arms

Then yuou wouldn't need custom scripts to Have Utility helos fly in for a CSAR mission to rescue a downed pilot

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

• 4 weeks later...

+1

I promote these additions. But not in high priority.

It would be great to walk round after an emergency landing and examine battle damage on multiplayer servers where outside views are unpermitted. On those servers if you eject the enemy will score your kill.

It would be great to make exterior check before (first,) second, third... takeoff. With flashlight at night.

In the 1997 Joint Strike Fighter the pilot was armed with pistol (+), the pilot ejected with controllable parachute ("square" ram-air parachute). Those pilot was able to run to safety, get back a pilot for flying duties.

The pilot drowning in water is unacceptable for me:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=220058

GTX 1070 8GB, 16GB DDR3, W8.1 on SSD, DCS on another SSD

In the past I have really enjoyed watching the continuing battle, after ejecting from my aircraft. Done this online and in SP - it's really good fun, and can be an eye opener as to what is actually going on, on the ground.

Invariably, my ejections have been over enemy forces - this gave me a chance to see how they react to our attacking aircraft and indeed, our advancing armour.

I think it's really useful, but whether useful for anything other than observation, I doubt it.

If/when SAR missions become a reality, it will be another story, and the pieces are already in place for that. All we need is personal rescue beacons which activate on ejecting, and the ability to board helicopters.

Kneeboard Guides

Rig: Asus B650-GAMING PLUS; Ryzen 7800X3D ; 64GB DDR5 5600; RTX 4080; VPC T50 CM2 HOTAS; SN-1 Pedals; VR = Pico 4 over VD Wireless + Index; Point Control v2

This is not and never will be an FPS. There's no point in having what we already do. All that's needed is for a static pilot to land so that helos have something to pick up.

You can't get out of your plane, because aside from film opportunities there is zero reason to do so. This isn't an rpg either @@

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

....... I don't think you understand what people mean. FPS doesn't necessarily mean Counterstrike.

And yes, you can eject and walk around, and it is completely useless because the game engine isn't optimised for that sort of thing. Example, Arma is geared for first person walking, vehicles are compromised, aircraft badly so. DCS is geared for aircraft, vehicles are compromised, walking nonexistent.

It's not feasible to try to do multiple 'games' all at once, that's why nobody does it. Unless you want DCS to turn into the CF that is Star Citizen by trying to do too many things at once.

They do one thing and do it well. Improving SAR functions for helos with beacons, etc, is one thing, expanding the FPS aspect of the game is utterly pointless and out of scope.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

if you notice each simulator you always start from the Briefing room and then go in angar and then in the airplane. when you finish you go to the debriefing room and then you go to the bar to confront other riders.

you never start immediately inside the plane, it's wrong

I think you will be able to run eventually but that will simply be as part of an expanded CSAR mission to get in the Helicopter. Trying to fit anymore FPS elements than that is waste or resources at this stage. I too would love an ARMA/DCS fusion but its just not technically possible at the moment.

Modules- F15, F18, Spitfire, Mirage F1, Persian Gulf, Normandy 2.0, Syria, WW2 assets.

"Try to have the same number of landings as you have takeoffs"

it would be nice to start the game, by simply walking and entering into the aircraft, as well as having the possibility to exit wiithout needing to eject.....i think it's quite simple for ED to achieve it.

• CPU : Intel i7 8700k@5.0ghz cooled by Noctua NH-D15 / Motherboard:Asorck Z370 Taichi / RAM: 32GB GSkill TridentZ @3600mhz / SSD: 500GB Nvme Samsung 970 evo+1 TB Sabrent Nvme M2 / GPU:Asus Strix OC 2080TI / Monitor: LG 34KG950F Ultrawide / Trackir 5 proclip/ VIRPIL CM2 BASE + CM2 GRIP + F148 GRIP + 200M EXTENSION /VKB T-Rudder MKIV rudder /Case: Fractal Design R6 Define black

• 4 weeks later...

It would be good to have at least seperate control binds for pilot movement after ejecting. It's a bit awkward to move with your stick and rudder pedals. That way we could set up classic FPS WASD for moving/strafing and mouse look for rotation. The feature is already there, just make it a bit more natural, it shouldn't require much work load.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]