12 oclock

CBStu

So running the provided missions launch from the carrier or in the air start, most planes are flying the same direction. So, is someone calls out missile launch at 11 oclock I know exactly where to look. But say 30 seconds after the fight starts, planes from both sides are going crazy in all directions, where is 11 oclock then?

• ED Team
So running the provided missions launch from the carrier or in the air start, most planes are flying the same direction. So, is someone calls out missile launch at 11 oclock I know exactly where to look. But say 30 seconds after the fight starts, planes from both sides are going crazy in all directions, where is 11 oclock then?

I only use O'clock when I am talking about a specific friend from his reference when close,

for everything else I would use BRA ( Bearing Range Altitude )

hope that makes sense.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I only use O'clock when I am talking about a specific friend from his reference when close,

for everything else I would use BRA ( Bearing Range Altitude )

hope that makes sense.

I am not sure if that is what the opening post is talking about. If he is talking about the AI, then your wingmen always give o'clock-headings with respect to their own heading, wheares allied flights from other groups give BRA-information. I wish the AI wingmen would also use BRA-calls once they break out of formation (wishlist @ED :music_whistling:).

I am not sure if that is what the opening post is talking about. If he is talking about the AI, then your wingmen always give o'clock-headings with respect to their own heading, wheares allied flights from other groups give BRA-information. I wish the AI wingmen would also use BRA-calls once they break out of formation (wishlist @ED :music_whistling:).

Yes I am talking about my AI wingman calling out. Missile launches are the most important.