Livery Template_Fully Layered.. Download

Warlord64

Hi Guys

As there is no official Template/Skin pack yet I had to create my own Fully layered one from scratch doh.gif which has layers for weathering,Lines & Rivets,National Markings,Warning Markings and paint etc.

I made this Template using Gimp 2.8.22 and saved it as a psd

so that it can be used in Photoshop as well as Gimp.

Some 2.8 xcf files wont open in later versions of Gimp and vise versa

so it might be worth having a copy of 2.8 as well as any newer version.

Please feel free to use as you wish but any agknowledgement would be very much appreciated.

Looking forward to seeing some great skins.

The only thing I couldnt do was remove the serial Number(550) and its box

from the vertical stabiliser as I dont know how to script the description.lua file to remove it.

So if anyone with the expertise could do this for Me and send me the ammended description.lua I would be very grateful.

Thanks

Keith

N3ctUlc.jpg

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ur34jkkfxbhgen2/FW_190-A8_TEMPLATE_psd.rar/file

Thanks a lot for this, I’m not capable of skin editing, but I’m sure your template will allow others to create more liveries for this bird :)

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Hi Guys

As there is no official Template/Skin pack yet I had to create my own Fully layered one from scratch doh.gif which has layers for weathering,Lines & Rivets,National Markings,Warning Markings and paint etc.

I made this Template using Gimp 2.8.22 and saved it as a psd

so that it can be used in Photoshop as well as Gimp.

Some 2.8 xcf files wont open in later versions of Gimp and vise versa

so it might be worth having a copy of 2.8 as well as any newer version.

Please feel free to use as you wish but any agknowledgement would be very much appreciated.

Looking forward to seeing some great skins.

The only thing I couldnt do was remove the serial Number(550) and its box

from the vertical stabiliser as I dont know how to script the description.lua file to remove it.

So if anyone with the expertise could do this for Me and send me the ammended description.lua I would be very grateful.

Thanks

Keith

WOW. Thank you!

Fox

Spoiler

PC Specs: Ryzen 9 5900X, 3080ti, 64GB RAM, Oculus Quest 3

• 2 months later...

Hi Prorok

This is a common problem with the Fw 190 Anton,It seems to happen after DCS Update.

The only solution I found that works is to replace the Fw 190 A-8 folder in the CoreMods with this version... mediafire.com/file/cujrnrfys3yfk5g/DCS_FW_190-A8_Texture_Shapes_folder_Working.rar/file

Its Not Perfect BUT its a much better option than having the messy Red Bort numbers and Back Panel behind them on the fuselage at the moment.

I hope this helps and PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THIS HELPS so I can help anyone else with the same problem and if this happens again just repeat the process.

Cheers

Keith

Edited by Warlord64

Hi Prorok

This is a common problem with the Fw 190 Anton,It seems to happen after DCS Update.

The only solution I found that works is to replace the Fw 190 A-8 folder in the CoreMods with this version... mediafire.com/file/cujrnrfys3yfk5g/DCS_FW_190-A8_Texture_Shapes_folder_Working.rar/file

Its Not Perfect BUT its a much better option than having the messy Red Bort numbers and Back Panel behind them on the fuselage at the moment.

I hope this helps and PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THIS HELPS so I can help anyone else with the same problem and if this happens again just repeat the process.

Cheers

Keith

Thx, I'll try