Cannot download Persian Gulf just purchased

mbolan

Hi,

Sorry about this but I don't seem to have a 'module manager' appearing in DCS 2.5.4 the result being that I cannot see how to download the Persian Gulf map. Shop says I own it but...

I'm struggling with all of this so any help/guidance much appreciated.

Mike

PC Win 8, Nvidia 1660 6 Gb, i7 4770K @ 3.5 GHz, 16 Gb RAM,

So you logged into you ED account and it's in you purchased content?

What if you click on the module manager it should offer to down load it for you.

Perhaps try shutting DCS down and restarting it making sure you are not in off line mode.

HTH

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

No visible Module Manager in DCS 2.5+

No module manager appears. Game still wants me to BUY persian gulf map even tho Eagle Dynamics says I already have it. I don't have a module manager in DCS any more so I cannot download. Everything else seems OK.

Thanks for trying.

No module manager? Perhaps are you using the steam version of dcs?

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Problem resolved.

Monitors weren't properaly aligned in nVidia app on w10, and top of left window was clipped so module manager was not visitble. This wasn't obvious but have now downloaded Persian Gulf and Wow!

Thanks for help all.

If your module manager disappears, check your nVidia app for screen alignment.