Radio and Instructor Sound issues

This weekend I started playing again after a few months break, and I'm not sure if it's a patch issue or something else, but the problem is, I lost all the radio sounds and the narration in the training missions (A-10C). And when m talking about radio I lost all JTAC, ATC, Wing man, and other flights. The Chat text still shows up, just no audio. This is on all modules not just the A-10C.

• ED Team
This weekend I started playing again after a few months break, and I'm not sure if it's a patch issue or something else, but the problem is, I lost all the radio sounds and the narration in the training missions (A-10C). And when m talking about radio I lost all JTAC, ATC, Wing man, and other flights. The Chat text still shows up, just no audio. This is on all modules not just the A-10C.

Hi

Check your audio settings in DCS you can select different devices to hear radio and other sounds.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

No radio

Godric,same problem with me,(when I use voice attack,) have you fixed your's ? of course the latest update has really stuffed things up so I cant fix it untill VA or Vaicom pro get fixed but I would like to know where your fix was.

Win 10,MB GA-X79S-UP5 cpu i7-3820 water cooled,GPU 1080ti ,psu corsair HX1200i,,ram Dominator 32GB trackir 5,VKB Gunfighter stick , throttle ,saitek x65f & CH pedals

VAICOM Pro's audio redirect isn't working right now.... if you switch it off, you'll get your speech back.

Unfortuately, even if you use the DCS audio tab to redirect audio, both the VAICOM chatter and Jester AI are still going to come out of your main speakers.

I've asked Hollywood on the VAICOM thread for an answer to this issue and am awaiting his response.

Any ideas, BIGNEWY?

DEFENSOR FORTIS

Spoiler

Systems: Falcon NW Talon: Ryzen 9 5950X @4.9GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX 3090 FE; Falcon NW Mach V: Core i7 3930K @3.2GHz, 32GB DDR3, GTX 1080 FE

Cockpit: MonsterTech MTX F, 42" 4K TV, HP Reverb G2, Oculus Rift S, PointCTRL

Controls: RS F16SGRH CE, RS F18CGRH, VPC T-50CM2, VFX, WarBRD (Grips); VPC T-50CM2, RS FSSB R3L (Bases); Winwing F/A-18C, VPC T-50CM3, VPC T-50CM, TM Warthog, Cougar (Throttles); VPC ACE2 (Rudders)

Latest Windows update gorked my sound settings...Had to reset everything...May be the problem?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.