[FIXED] Magnetic Declination Knob not functional

Do you want me to set a incorrect deviation at mission start? I think it wouldn’t be very realistic as the declination changes very slowly and most of the times the machine wouldn’t be just ferried from a far-away airbase (with a different declination).

We only want the knob animated, we're fine with the previous pilot leaving the aircraft properly set (so kind!)

Do you want me to set a incorrect deviation at mission start? I think it wouldn’t be very realistic as the declination changes very slowly and most of the times the machine wouldn’t be just ferried from a far-away airbase (with a different declination).

Yes, I would appreaciate this. That's how you guys did it in the Tomcat, so why not here?

But yeah, it would be great if the knob would actually work properly in the first place (animations, usable with keybinds, usable with mouse).

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

• 8 months later...

I bought the Viggen yesterday and had this problem. In VR, when the cover is closed, I get the circular arrow cursor over the knob, and up-down mouse cursor over the cover hinge. Left click opens it. But once it's open, I no longer get the circular arrow cursor over the know so I don't think I can turn it. It's an up-down arrow cursor over the whole area, so clicking will just close the cover. I'll have to check in-game whether the heading can be changed when the cover is closed.

"Subsonic is below Mach 1, supersonic is up to Mach 5. Above Mach 5 is hypersonic. And reentry from space, well, that's like Mach a lot."