Erich Brunotte's Youtube Channel - ED Forums

Notices

Old 10-15-2019, 03:43 PM   #1
MACADEMIC

Default Erich Brunotte's Youtube Channel

Hi all,

my friend Erich Brunotte asked me to set up a Youtube channel for him where he can share pictures and videos with people interested in him and his experiences.

I'm happy to announce it here for you: https://youtu.be/vPznf3SolNQ

The first video is a photo compilation of activities and friends taken since 2014, including from:

- Revisiting Dora 9 2014
- Flying Legends 2014
- Flying Legends 2019
- Switzerland visit 2019
- Messerschmitt Museum at Airbus in Manching/Bavaria 2019
- Spitfire flight at Heritage Hangar Biggin Hill 2019
- Messerschmitt flight at Hangar 10 Fly In at Heringsdorf 2019

For those interested in aviation history there's a little surprise at the end of the slideshow.

Erich is happy to receive questions (in English or German) from viewers in the commentary section of his Youtube channel, as he expressed in his short letter in the video's description. I'll collect those questions and pass on to him, hopefully we'll find a fitting format for distributing his answers. I'll do so as my time permits, may I ask for a little patience in advance.

Please note that while I'm helping Erich with the channel, it's ultimately his and decisions regarding the channel and content are his and not mine.

One more thing. Erich regularly receives postal letters or packages at his home address from people asking for pictures, signatures or information. He'll only answer those that include appropriately stamped and addressed return envelopes, and which cover his costs (if any). It may also take some time. For questions the Youtube channel is much better.

Hopefully you'll get to enjoy the opportunity to be in touch with one of the few remaining Luftwaffe fighter pilots through his channel.

See you there!

MAC
MACADEMIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 04:45 PM   #2
MAD-MM

Hi Mac,

nice Video from Erich, and good luck with the Channel.

Happy Flying thanks again for the nice Words on the Note with the 109 Postal Card.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190621_204707.jpg
Views:	687
Size:	1.88 MB
ID:	219337  

9./JG27
MAD-MM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 05:04 PM   #3
rrohde
Veteran

Thanks for sharing!

PC: Intel Core i7-7700K 4.2GHz @ 5.0GHz | MSI GTX 1080 TI | ASUS Maximus IX Hero | 32GB DDR4 RAM | 512GB Samsung 850 PRO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit
Glear: HP Reverb | Jetseat 908 | Monstertech MTX Sim Rig | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG PRO (center mount) | VKB Gunfighter Mk.II /w SCG-R Premium (side mount for DCS F-16)
rrohde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 05:19 PM   #4
MACADEMIC

Hi MAD-MM,

my pleasure, and thanks for the Bienenfarm picture! Erich and I were there in 2014, he went to fly the Focke Wulf 149D (pictures of this are in the slideshow). We had fun at the time noticing he had not flown a Focke Wulf for precisely 25.362 days, since 2nd May 1945

MAC
MACADEMIC is offline   Reply With Quote