SU 27 Mission: Long Range Strike

Hi guys, I don't know if its me, but...Sounds quite impossible to successful complete this mission. The mission stands that you have to strike 3 aircraft in a airfield, but it is protected with SAM's and air support. Close to airfield I was spotted by fighters and I asked all my 2 wingmen to cover me, but they do not have skills for it, I had to handle myself with 2 F16. And when I started my strike run, guess what? All the SAM sites are there to finish you. At the waypoint 1 I gave the order to all fighters proceed to strike as planned, but I don't know why all air defenses were still there.

Cheers!!

Hi guys, I don't know if its me, but...Sounds quite impossible to successful complete this mission.

The mission stands that you have to strike 3 aircraft in a airfield, but it is protected with SAM's and air support.

Close to airfield I was spotted by fighters and I asked all my 2 wingmen to cover me, but they do not have skills for it, I had to handle myself with 2 F16.

When I started my strike run, guess what? All the SAM sites are there to finish you.

At the waypoint 1 I gave the order to all fighters proceed to strike as planned, but I don't know why all air defenses were still there.

Just in the middle of fixing this mission, yes there are issues, the runway strike doesn't even have a command to bomb the runway, so it just flys over and back home doing nothing, The SEAD seems to do its job fine, as does the strike on the airfield infrastructure, but a lot of the flights had incorrect waypoint heights and there might be some timing issues with what flights get there first, hence why you have to take care of the defensive F-16's.

This and indeed most of the Su-27 single player missions have been updated and checked and will be patched in the game in due time, until then, here is my rough drafts of them if you want to give them a burl.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8bsx2yhw8rs7v02/DCSW%20-%20FC-3%20Single%20Missions%20%28Patch%20To%20Game%29%20%28v2.5x%29.zip?dl=0

Regards, Ian.

Asus p877v-pro, Intel I7 3770k 4.2ghz, 32gb Ripjaw X ram, Nvidia RTX-2070 Super, Samsung 32" TV, Saitek x52 pro Joystick and Combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Win8.1 x64 with SSD and SSHD protected by (Avast AV).

DCS Tech Support.

Thanks Ian!

I downloaded and will give it a try!

:thumbup:

No worries, enjoy, I got mixed up with missions, sorry, is the same.

Edited by MadDog-IC

Asus p877v-pro, Intel I7 3770k 4.2ghz, 32gb Ripjaw X ram, Nvidia RTX-2070 Super, Samsung 32" TV, Saitek x52 pro Joystick and Combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Win8.1 x64 with SSD and SSHD protected by (Avast AV).

DCS Tech Support.