[CANNOT REPLICATE AND MISSING TRACK] CCIP gun aim is off now?

Syndrome

Not sure what's going on as this is a new issue for me, but the bullets are consistently landing several hundred meters above/behind the target when in CCIP A/G gun mode. Did something change, or am I making an obvious mistake? I'm not very experienced with the Hornet, but I've played around with the CCIP A/G gun before and never had this issue.

Not sure what's going on as this is a new issue for me, but the bullets are consistently landing several hundred meters above/behind the target when in CCIP A/G gun mode. Did something change, or am I making an obvious mistake? I'm not very experienced with the Hornet, but I've played around with the CCIP A/G gun before and never had this issue.

i have not seen issue though honestly i do not use the guns that much in AG. when you shoot rockets does it go where they are supposed to? i think the sights for CCIP rockets and CCIP gun share the equipment.

AKA_SilverDevil AKA Forums My YouTube

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” — Mark Twain