Need 2.0 Help with Terrain and Modules!

I got 2.0 downloaded, but I have a couple of issues I can use help with:

First, I am a A-10C Beta early purchaser, so I should have the Nevada Terrain available, but it wants to make me buy it. My A-10C serial number is showing in the module manager so I know its there. How do I get Nevada?

Also, I have purchased many modules, but under two different log ins. How can I get the modules from my other log in loaded and activated? I do have order numbers and serials for all of them, but the ones under the other log in won't give me the option to enter a serial number.

Thanks for any help!! Really wanting to try flying in NTTR!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA97XSLI

Core i7 4790 @ 4.0 Ghz

MSI GTX 1080ti

32 Mb RAM DDR3-2133

512GB SSD for DCS

HP Reverb VR HMD

Thrustmaster Warthog & MFG Crosswind

I am in the same boat. I am a A-10C Beta purchaser and should be able to get Nevada terrain. Installed the OpenAlpha, I activated the A-10C, then when I go to "Instant Action" to check out the new map, I get the "Nevada Activation" screen asking for activation code. I entered the A-10C activation code, but does not work. I also checked the DCS website under My Profile, where all my licenses are listed, but nothing there. What am I missing? Can't seem to find the answer in the forums, though there are tons of OpenAlpha questions....just have not found the answer to this one...expect I see the OP has same issue. Thanks.

I ran into something similar. Log into the eagle dynamics store and click on the buy button for Nevada. It then should show a link on the same page that says something like "show registration key" or similar. But hitting the buy button made it show up, at least for me.

Edit: If I remember right, it also asks if you want to download it from there to (after hitting the buy button).

Thanks! I have Nevada downloading now.....may take a couple days!!

Any idea how to get my other modules to work (that I purchased under a different log in)? Can I download them and manually activate them with their serial numbers?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA97XSLI

Core i7 4790 @ 4.0 Ghz

MSI GTX 1080ti

32 Mb RAM DDR3-2133

512GB SSD for DCS

HP Reverb VR HMD

Hey Mad Dog,

If you use greg's torrent you should be able to download those files within a few hours. See here: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=153824

As far as the modules, I would assume once you login to the game under the account you bought them, you could then download/activate them. But I don't know how that works having 2 accounts though.

It doesn't want to let me log in under the other account, says something about the serial number not being valid. I sent a support ticket to ED to ask if they could combine them into one log in, but haven't heard back yet. I wonder if I could manually download them and activate with the serial number?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA97XSLI

Core i7 4790 @ 4.0 Ghz

MSI GTX 1080ti

32 Mb RAM DDR3-2133

512GB SSD for DCS

HP Reverb VR HMD

If Neavada Doesn't Show in the Module Manager

I was directed to another thread that had this information. It is a very large file and on bitTorrent it will take a great time to download, but it worked for me.

This is for individuals who do not see the NTTR module in there Module Manager

Posting again so people don't have to dig so far back:

Make sure you are here:

Quote:

xx:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha

How To Get NTTR

Quote:

click on 'bin' - single click, do not open

hold LSHIFT + Right Mouse Click

Select open command window here

type: dcs_updater install NEVADA_terrain

hit enter.

How To Update DCS2.0 (after initial installer)

Quote:

click on 'bin' - single click, do not open

hold LSHIFT + Right Mouse Click

Select open command window here

type: dcs_updater update

hit enter.

Paganus, thank you! That is exactly what I needed!! Got my serial numbers all bound to one account and should be good to go!! I will find out when the NTTR terrain finishes downloading. Thanks!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA97XSLI

Core i7 4790 @ 4.0 Ghz

MSI GTX 1080ti

32 Mb RAM DDR3-2133

512GB SSD for DCS

HP Reverb VR HMD

Hi, downloaded the Nevada terrain (i'm a DCS A10 beta buyer) and installed FC3 Module.

If i try to start the nevada requires a activation.

I do not find the number in my digitalcombatsimulator profile and the "DCS a10" serial does not work.

MB: Intel DX79TO; Core i7 3820 (3,6 ghz); SPU: Asus Xonar D2X; GPU: AMD XFX 7970 BE OC (3GB); RAM: Kingston 8 GB DDR3-1333 Quad-Kit; HHDs: G.Skill Phoenix SSD (for OS&DCS), WD 1 TB + WD 160GB; PSU: be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 550W; Display: EIZO Foris 2333-BK; OS: WIN8 Pro 64bit (latest updates); TM HOTAS Warthog; CH Rudder pedals; Cougar MFDs; iPad Mini with iControl DCS; TrackIR4 + TrackClipPro.

A10 startup procedure -->

Hi, downloaded the Nevada terrain (i'm a DCS A10 beta buyer) and installed FC3 Module.

If i try to start the nevada requires a activation.

I do not find the number in my digitalcombatsimulator profile and the "DCS a10" serial does not work.

Login to the E-Shop and go to the Nevada store page.

You should see a "Get my serial number" on this page.

Login to the E-Shop and go to the Nevada store page.

You should see a "Get my serial number" on this page.

When i log in and go to the page, i only can choose "buy", if i go to "download beta" the following message shows:

"Sorry, but the file list of the product is currently not available. Product may be currently installed through Module manager only."

In the module-manager ingame there is no serial

MB: Intel DX79TO; Core i7 3820 (3,6 ghz); SPU: Asus Xonar D2X; GPU: AMD XFX 7970 BE OC (3GB); RAM: Kingston 8 GB DDR3-1333 Quad-Kit; HHDs: G.Skill Phoenix SSD (for OS&DCS), WD 1 TB + WD 160GB; PSU: be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 550W; Display: EIZO Foris 2333-BK; OS: WIN8 Pro 64bit (latest updates); TM HOTAS Warthog; CH Rudder pedals; Cougar MFDs; iPad Mini with iControl DCS; TrackIR4 + TrackClipPro.

When i log in and go to the page, i only can choose "buy", if i go to "download beta" the following message shows:

"Sorry, but the file list of the product is currently not available. Product may be currently installed through Module manager only."

In the module-manager ingame there is no serial

What is the purchase date of your A-10 module? If it's earlier than February 21st, 2011, and you can't see the "Get my serial" message on the nevada store page, you should open a support ticket.

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/

DCS: A-10C Warthog (download version) 1

$59.99 Completed Details

thanks for the link

You have to click Buy and then you will see serial number item.

I copied and pasted it -but it did send me an email as well.

Alienware Area 51 R5 - Intel i9 7980XE (4.7 GHz), 32GB Dual Channel HyperX DDR4 XMP, Dual NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Graphics 11GB GDDR5X SLI, 4.5 TB combo of SSDs/HDDs, Alienware 1500 Watt Multi-GPU Power Supply, Alienware 25” 240Hz Gaming Monitor, Alienware Pro Gaming Keyboard, TM HOTAS, TM Cougar F-16C MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, TrackIR5, Win10 Pro x64