Cockpit view completely messed up

Manuel_108

Hi, since having updated to 1.2.15, the cockpit view is seriously messed up. Firstly, the first 2 meters around the helicopter are literally watertextures instead of concrete. It looks almost like the helicopter is swimming. Furthermore, the whole cabin is gone when looking back and only the tail rotor is visible. When switching to the door gunner view, there are no textures whatsoever, one can only see the bullets flying while shooting. I already tried the repair, did not work.

The bugs are clearly visible here:

Edited by Manuel_108

Yes I did uninstall them all. The sim was completely vanilla before I finally run the repair which appearently did nothing at all. I just completely uninstalled DCS:W and will install it again tomorrow. I am fairly confident that the problems which sprang up since the update will be gone.

Check the files in "..\Saved Games\DCS\Config\View\"

You must have installed a mod (like Peter's Neck Mod or something)...

I recommend you to rename View foldername to anything and try again.

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Okay thanks for the tip. I just realised that the "watertextures" appear also in the outside view when having a camera angle close to the ground. Btw, the only mods I ever installed were sound mods and your cockpit mods and a seasonal texture mod which I uninstalled some time ago but nothing which messes with view points etc.