Track IR 5

KTLeth_61

Dear DCS. I just spent 90usd on FC3 and A-10-C , Trackir 5 not working properly in the A-10-C and FC3 , . Cant zoom in MIG 29 , F-15 and A-10-C the ladder gets smaller in your hud when you zoom in :mad::mad::mad::mad::helpsmilie::helpsmilie::helpsmilie::helpsmilie::helpsmilie::helpsmilie::helpsmilie::helpsmilie::helpsmilie::helpsmilie::helpsmilie::helpsmilie::helpsmilie::helpsmilie::helpsmilie::helpsmilie:

IF I DIE, I WELL DIE WHITH HONOR OR DIE WELL

A-10-C the ladder gets smaller in your hud when you zoom in

When you zoom in, or when you move your head forward (?) - they're not the same thing.

In the release versions of airplanes that don't yet have 6DOF, you can't move your head forward, though in all planes you should be able to zoom in (test using the numpad " * " & " / " keys).

If you zoom in, the HUD, & the ladder (& everything else both inside and outside the plane) will all get bigger together.

If you move your head forward (for instance in the A-10C), the HUD frame & things in front of you inside the cockpit will get bigger, but the ladder (& outside world) will stay the same size (because it's a long way out in front of the plane), and so the ladder will appear to take up less of the space on the HUD.

Go into options / controls / axis & make sure you've got all the TIR axis doing what you think they are.

Edited by Weta43

Cheers.