Ka-50 Long Loading Time

roxmate

Hello everybody, whenever I try flying with the blackshark both offline and multiplayer, I get stuck on the "fly" screen for 5 minutes before it loads me into the cockpit, the other modules(A10,Mig21,Mig15,Fcs,Bf109,Fw190) load fairly quick. I at first, thought it could have something to do with being a Steam user so I tried it on Standalone but the problem still persists.

I run DCS on an SSD,and when loading a mission and when it gets stuck in the Fly screen for 5 minutes the cpu workload is low as if nothing is running, when it loads into the cokpit the CPU load is ~40-50%when I reload BS after the first attempt it gets stuck again in the fly screen for another 5 minutes.

I would like to know if anyone has/had the same problem and what could be done to solve this issue.

Edited by roxmate

It may not help you but I do not have this issue. Flying on 2.1 causes longer loading time (but never 5 mins) but 1.5.7 is fine.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]my rig specs: i7-4790K CPU 4.50GHz, 32GB RAM, 64bit WIN10, NVidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti, SSD+

A10C, UH-1H, M2C, F5E, Gazelle, KA 50, F18C, DCS 2.5x OB

Yes I know it takes longer on 2.1 to load, the thing is that I only use 1.5 and I really don't know what's the cause of it, I tried openning a ticket but that was of no help. I would really like to fly the Blackshark but I don't feellike waiting 5 minutes for each time I enter the cockpit