U.F.O. - Page 59 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 10-09-2019, 05:54 PM   #581
SUBS17
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegOhm_SD View Post
Well this is certainly true since all life on earth and elsewhere was “seeded” on the molecular level.

Everything literally has it origin from stars that went supernova. We are truly constituted from “stardust”.

Earthly Humans are just one species of “Aliens” that evolved in Earths environment dictated by the conditions here. Not forgetting the mind-boggling vast number of other life forms here with us on this planet which would also be “aliens” on any other world.

All of the variables on this planet affect how a species will evolve, just as it would differently in another planetary environment with different variables.

If we were “seeded” on another world with similar but different conditions, we would be much different with a strikingly different appearance. Like our brothers and cousins from Alpha Centauri or other star systems.

So we are no different from visiting entities, just another species which is obviously more advanced.
But it may not be them (themselves) that are here, but instead their AI Probes which could explain a-lot of what has been observed.
No...everything was brought in from Heaven via SpaceShip. In between histories every living thing in the Universe and in Heaven is in stasis apart from a crew who maintain it while God is creating the next Universe and Heaven's stack of dimensions. Once planets are created and at their destination in the Universe SpaceShips bring everything in from the stasis dimension to Earth. A sign of this is the monuments on Earth which indicate that something happened in a previous history at those locations. They are all puzzles and can lead to new technology some day. eg the Great Wall of China was built to protect a tea plantation from a big cat.
Creatures were flown in from Heaven after Noah's flood and that is when the monuments were built, roads across Europe, UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, China, bridges, castles including the castle in Kent. Many think that the Romans built them but they did not, Heaven did.
Old 10-09-2019, 05:56 PM   #582
Void78

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanBoy2006.01 View Post
Sorry. I have not read through the complete post, so does not know if it has been discussed.

I have a question. If the ufo is moving at 10000mph, why is there no disturbed air or a sonic boom?
There is no sonic boom for the same reason objects are not crushed,by their own g forces,
and for the same reason,that they can move to space,air and water with no apparent change in their capabilities.
Basically they behave like there are no laws of physics.So no one knows.

There is speculation that they have anti gravity propulsion,and that's why sometimes it looks like they exibit erratic movement.
Usually seen as glowing orbs because of anti gravitational effect..similar to looking at a pavement on a hot day.
It is assumed that inside that bubble rule different laws of space..even time.But,hey it is only a speculation.
At this moment in time your guess is as good as mine,or anybody's.
Well maybe not anybody's according to Gary McKinnon.
You know,that British guy who hacked the NASA and was about to be extradited to USA,but luckily he wasn't.

Last edited by Void78; 10-09-2019 at 05:58 PM.
Void78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 05:57 PM   #583
SUBS17
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void78 View Post
What do you mean that you are skeptical?Of course you are as you should be.

Open mind is all well and good,just one has to be careful not to open it too much..the brain can fall out.Skeptics are ok,debunkers are the problem.

As far as im concerned they are at the same level of idiocy as blind believers.
Opposite side of the spectrum.

In that particular case journalists trust those kids as well as psychiatrists,and so do I.

It happened in Zimbabwe..so?I see a lot of assumptions and presumptions here.Sure sign of indoctrinated mind.

Ever heard of Betty and Barney Hill case?

You know,they were a mixed race couple in 60s in U.S.I'm sure all they needed was more attention.There are a lot of cases.

Here are two examples of very credible accounts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IB_itwvRo9k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61HN50Sm7o8

Of course,their credibility is in the eyes of the beholder.
Only way to know,i mean truly know,is to experience it yourself.
But there is a lot of smoke out there,and the smell of the gunpowder is overwhelming.
Zimbabwe is an unlikely destination for Sentient Alien's to land because they would be mistreated. What is more likely to land there is Special Forces from Heaven.
Old 10-09-2019, 05:58 PM   #584
Delta59R

Quote:
Sorry. I have not read through the complete post, so does not know if it has been discussed.

I have a question. If the ufo is moving at 10000mph, why is there no disturbed air or a sonic boom?
One theory is if you can create a gravitational envelope around your craft you are essentially slipping around in a solitary bubble. Almost like being in it's own state of existence. Bob Lazar actually does a pretty damn good job of explaining how it would work. He claims that the craft use emitters and focus a gravitational field in front of them essentially creating a downhill affect.
Meshify C, Noctua Industrial Fans, Asus Hero X, Delided 8700k 5.0 HT off, 32gb 4000 c18 Gskill, EVGA Ultra 2080ti, Captain 240, Sam 512g pro, Sam 120g pro, Seasonic 1000, MSFF2, Razer Mamba, O+, HP Reverb, 4k Sony TV
Delta59R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 06:07 PM   #585
toutenglisse

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUBS17 View Post
The next step is not beliefs it is actual contact with visitors which would lead to trade and tourism between races.
I mean between realizing phenomenon is true, and knowing all the truth / having contact like you say, there is only beliefs.

Quote:

It has been demonstrated scientificly since a long time (70s ?), following observation of more than supersonic ufos doing no shockwave, that it's possible with principle of "magneto-hydrodynamic". Experiments demonstrate that in water with low energy needs, and in atmosphere with maybe 100s or 1000 greater energy needs, you can move fast and suppress shockwaves or stern/bow waves for a boat. Here in water :

Click image for larger version

Name:	mhd-wake-cancellation.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	204.9 KB
ID:	218972

The principle is to electryze the fluid environnement at short distance, and apply Laplace EM forces on it, so you make the fluid environnement moving around the device. The discovering of this principle is as old as year 1900.

Scientific calculs guive a max speed, using this principle, of 17000Km/h (10500Mph) in thick air.
Allegedly (scientifics talking to others talking to public...) USA own 2000Km/h underwater torpedos using this.

Video in english showing the principle applyed to an aerodyne ("ufo") : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVN7qf3DlX0
This principle does not cover all the spectrum of what "ufos" are capable of, but only moving high speed with no shockwave.
Old 10-09-2019, 06:22 PM   #586
FanBoy2006.01

Thanks.
Will whatch video now. A little dissapointed that it is in our technological grasp though.
FanBoy2006.01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 09:56 PM   #587
Delta59R

Most people are only aware of the Fire in the Sky version of the story unfortunately.
Meshify C, Noctua Industrial Fans, Asus Hero X, Delided 8700k 5.0 HT off, 32gb 4000 c18 Gskill, EVGA Ultra 2080ti, Captain 240, Sam 512g pro, Sam 120g pro, Seasonic 1000, MSFF2, Razer Mamba, O+, HP Reverb, 4k Sony TV
Old 10-09-2019, 10:10 PM   #588
Void78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta59R View Post
Most people are only aware of the Fire in the Sky version of the story unfortunately.
Yeah,i know what you mean.
Throughout my posts i have dropped few names that should be of interest to anyone who would like to research this topic on their own.
What i find hilarious is UFOs,UAPs,whatever they choose to call them are not that rare at all.
All you need to do is watch clear skies at night,every night for 15 min,and soon you will see for your self within a month.
And if you have any sort of IR optics much sooner than that.
What can i say i love to star gaze.

Last edited by Void78; 10-09-2019 at 10:22 PM. Reason: because that is what I do
Void78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 10:30 PM   #589
Delta59R

We do about once a week but all I ever see is aircraft and satellites; I'm hopeful tho!
Old 10-09-2019, 10:41 PM   #590
Delta59R

I use a pair of Nikon binoculars atm but have be debating forkin out for 12in dobsonion or a gen2 night vision monocular..