[ALREADY KNOWN] Air to air refueling

dg6546

What is the proper refuelling procedure on viper?

I opened the refuelling hole, the boom plugged into my hole and said transfer complete in a second.

Also, the indicating lights under kc130 is not working for viper... my ass always crash into the boom :megalol:

Refueling do work when i try.

I have 0 problems refueling with the viper, and the light work perfectly, even in VR.

I see both the light indicator for forward/back in the right side

And the indicator for up/down. ( its the most easy to see on left side )

I setup a mission where i start behind a kc135 tanker and i call it on the radio a few times before i connect.

then i connect.. if you are not on the right frq and have spoken to the tanker first he will not turn on the light i asume.

Regarding time to refuel, then i had to stay there for more than 2 minutes to refuel before it say refuel complete.

However i did not notise if the fuel tank indicators was moving, i will try that next time. ( maybe it refuel in 1 sec, but you still have to wait for example 2 minute for the tanker to say you are full ).

Even the boom operator work pretty good and fast but only when you are in the right possition.

tip for refueling.

Set your plane to cat III that will make your controls 40% slower = its more easy to make small corrections and fly steady near the tanker ;-)

ps. I think you typed wrong.. A kc130 is a hercules tanker with hoses it have no boom. You must have ment the kc135 ;-)

Edited by delevero

What is the proper refuelling procedure on viper?

I opened the refuelling hole, the boom plugged into my hole and said transfer complete in a second.

Also, the indicating lights under kc130 is not working for viper... my ass always crash into the boom :megalol:

Ensure your aircraft is set to "Player" instead of client.

You will now be able to connect and take on fuel. If, for any reason, you disconnect the bug will return and it will immediately disconnect you after that. You will have to restart the mission if you wish to try AAR again.

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT