Clarification on mixed loadouts?

Knock-Knock

Im seeking some clarification on mixed loadouts, caused Im a bit confused.

From the manual:

The M-2000C can load a number of different air - to - air missiles and air - to -

ground munitions. However, due to limitations of the targeting computer, it is not

possible to mix Super 530D missiles with air-to-ground weapons, and not possible

either to mix different kinds of air-to-ground weapons. Doing so (for instance

rockets and bombs, Mk-82s and Belougas etc.) may result in system not being able

to handle the configuration and thus not work properly.

Yet there are 3 standard loadouts, BLG-66 Support, Mk-82 Support, Mk-82S Support, that all contain 2x Magics, 2x 530D, 4x given A/G, and they work. So, this is as it should be, its supposed to work?

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

Yet there are 3 standard loadouts, BLG-66 Support, Mk-82 Support, Mk-82S Support, that all contain 2x Magics, 2x 530D, 4x given A/G, and they work. So, this is as it should be, its supposed to work?

I believe that those stock loadouts are from an old version where that restriction was not implemented yet.

Gigabyte GA-Z170X-Gaming 7, i5 6600K @3.5ghz, GTX 1070, 16GB ram, Windows 10 Home x64 https://pcpartpicker.com/b/JH9J7P

Modules: A-10C, FC3, F/A-18C, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, Ka-50, SA342, AJS-37, AV-8BNA, M-2000C, MiG-21, F-14A/B, JF-17, F-16C, Supercarrier

Maps: Caucasus, NTTR, Persian Gulf

Awaiting: DCS: F-15E

Have the same with different loadout. I can release but do not detonate anything on the ground :(

Make sure you are not mixing weapons, except tanks and magic missiles. (no mk-82 and mk82s, no rockets and mk-82, no 530D and bombs...)

Also make sure that you set the fuse switch to RET or INST, otherwise the bombs won't explode. It's located on the PPA, just over your right knee.

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3rTjezLUxPbWHvJJ3W2fA

I am fairly new to Mirage, but I have flown training missions with mixed AG. MK-82SE on wing pylons and Beluga on ventral fuselage pylons. PCA shows MK-82SE as B1 and BL. Both release fine, it seems. Bombs and rockets mix fine, but are delivered in separate passes. If there is a conflict, I have not yet encountered it.

I am fairly new to Mirage, but I have flown training missions with mixed AG. MK-82SE on wing pylons and Beluga on ventral fuselage pylons. PCA shows MK-82SE as B1 and BL. Both release fine, it seems. Bombs and rockets mix fine, but are delivered in separate passes. If there is a conflict, I have not yet encountered it.

It might work now in the sim, but IRL the PCA would display ERR CON FIG, and would not let you use any weapons.

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3rTjezLUxPbWHvJJ3W2fA