Mission 9 - circling and circling and circling :-)

Aerovenator

• 4 months later...

I'm late to the party, but I wanted to wait for 2.5 to fly this campaign. It is excellent I agree.

Having trouble with this mission, too. In my try, the Tornados were shot down by the SA-8s, and then nothing happened afterward. The Mig-29s never came close to us and we circled endlessly.

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria

• 4 weeks later...

Hi BD,

Just played through this tonight, another great mission.

Everything appeared to work, but I did notice a couple of minor issues. A Jeep is spawned inside Pontiac 1’s hanger, which blocks him being able to exit for quite a while, he does eventually wriggle his way out.

He then taxis to the runway along route F, if you follow him he stops and never leaves the taxi way. If you taxi via route G, he leaves F and proceeds to the runway as expected.

Edited by Sanatog
Formatting

Thanks! The jeep is there for a reason to keep him for taxiing too early (there are no triggers to do that and late start won’t work as it takes around 40s for the AI aircraft between launching the trigger and taxiing. So after you reported „ready to taxi” it would take 40s for him to start moving.

Also there is no way to control the taxiways the AI will use - and one of the last updates changed the logic somewhat. Glad you liked the mission!

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png