"Tail Swing Bite" possible with the Flight Model?

Aerovenator

In preparation of this module I read some articles (and accident reports) regarding the so called "Tail-Swing Bite":

http://www.aviafora.com/forums/forum/helicopter-fora/gazelles/1827-gazelle-accident-database

So, I wondered if this is a situation that can also happen in the module?

I7-9700K -- 32GB RAM -- RTX 4070 -- Virpil T-50CM3 Throttle + WarBRD Base -- Thrustmaster TPR -- Quest 3 

This was discussed ad nauseam in the main Gazelle thread, the out come was that the situation is only produced due to pilot error, and is supposedly very hard to reproduce if you fly correctly and know your left foot from your right :D

Shouldn't see why it wouldn't be reproducible in the sim if all things are modeled correctly

Edited by Dingo_Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Modules are like Pokemon you gotta catch 'em all :joystick::lol::pilotfly:

AMD Ryzen7 3700x, G-Skills 32Gb RAM @ 3200Mhz, MSI GTX1080Ti, TM Warthog (20cm extension by Sahaj), MFG Crosswind Pedals, Oculus Rift, Track Ir5

This was discussed ad nauseam in the main Gazelle thread, the out come was that the situation is only produced due to pilot error, and is supposedly very hard to reproduce if you fly correctly and know your left foot from your right :D

Shouldn't see why it wouldn't be reproducible in the sim if all things are modeled correctly

This....this same Tail rotor system is used EC120/130/135 and now ABH's H145T2. it's a GIANT sail and if you have wind it will kick you around and if you confuse your self like in anything you can get your self in trouble.

Edited by OldE24

8700k@4.7 32GB ram, 1080TI hybrid SC2