Hotas Cougar problems with CCP and rdr cursor

MLU

I have a Hotas Cougar with rudders connected to the gameport at my stickbase. Rudders was made by an german guy some years ago, an works perfect on BMS.

I can not get my radar cursor going, have tried many different settings in Cougar Control Panel, without any luck. Most of tried settings in CCP give moving rudders in cockpit when using rdr cursor!!! A bit confused now.

A friend of mine have the same rudders and have a usabel setup in CCP, but it is not working for me.

Do anybody have a setup that I can try?

Edited by MLU

So you are talking about the X/Y radar cursor. I've got a cougar and that works fine, I'm running a TSUBA adapter for it.

The RDR elevation knob is borked. It should work like it does in the M2K (which amazingly enough does work). But in the Viper its screwed up, and I've had to remap it as an up/down axis if that makes any sense, so I have to return it to zero for it to stop moving the antenna.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Do you have rudders connected to your cougar, or on own usb? Just seen the TSUBA adapter, ordring one now to see if it is giving any help.

No, I just use the cougar throttle and the TSUBA seperately. I do have like 3 other joysticks and another throttle, and a set of pedals connected. No issues with those generally speaking.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).