SPACESHIP and AEROSPACE-FIGHTER Convoy

SUBS17

Its a good thing polar orbits dont exist- oh wait

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polar_orbit

Connect the dots and see just how it is not satellites in orbit...what if they change their vector and go in the opposite direction?....:joystick:

BTW I've observed Satellites since I was young, it is very, very obvious when you spot a SpaceShip that is as large as that, that it is not from here! Those Satellites made here on Earth look tiny when they are in orbit. Tiny! So you need to know the difference. They will most likely land in the future...I am guessing somewhere in New Zealand.

Edited by SUBS17

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

The fact that you do not have DCS yet come on this forum as a Troll indicates you're the one who needs help. :doh:

Troll? Really? Have you bothered to notice that I have my own virtual squadron, a DCS YT channel, and have made tons of posts that a non DCS player wouldnt be able to do? Yea that totally means I dont have DCS lol. Im gonna be clear, you really do need help, and I sincerely hope you find it

• Like 1

Eagle Enthusiast, Fresco Fan. Patiently waiting for the F-15E. Clicky F-15C when?

HP Z400 Workstation

Intel Xeon W3680 (i7-980X) OC'd to 4.0 GHz, EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SSC Gaming, 24 GB DDR3 RAM, 500GB Crucial MX500 SSD. Thrustmaster T16000M FCS HOTAS, DIY opentrack head-tracking. I upload DCS videos here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-7L3Z5nJ-QUX5M7Dh1pGg

Connect the dots and see just how it is not satellites in orbit...what if they change their vector and go in the opposite direction?....:joystick:

BTW I've observed Satellites since I was young, it is very, very obvious when you spot a SpaceShip that is as large as that, that it is not from here! Those Satellites made here on Earth look tiny when they are in orbit. Tiny! So you need to know the difference. They will most likely land in the future...I am guessing somewhere in New Zealand.

I turns out Ive been interested in astronomy for a long time and Ive seen more than enough satellites to know that theres nothing abnormal about the pic

Eagle Enthusiast, Fresco Fan. Patiently waiting for the F-15E. Clicky F-15C when?

HP Z400 Workstation

Intel Xeon W3680 (i7-980X) OC'd to 4.0 GHz, EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SSC Gaming, 24 GB DDR3 RAM, 500GB Crucial MX500 SSD. Thrustmaster T16000M FCS HOTAS, DIY opentrack head-tracking. I upload DCS videos here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-7L3Z5nJ-QUX5M7Dh1pGg

• 7 months later...

800 000 meters is just below the Gravity Shell which holds the atmosphere and is the most violent place to fly through. The Gravity Shell is 274 000 meters thick and is a terrible place to fly in, the Gravity field cuts through you and you feel it inside your body, it makes people vomit, crap themselves and scream all at once. Think this, 800 000 meters = 800 kilometres, can you see a car from that distance or a truck? Think about size of the objects! They must be bigger than a satellite. 

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

800 000 meters is just below the Gravity Shell which holds the atmosphere and is the most violent place to fly through. The Gravity Shell is 274 000 meters thick and is a terrible place to fly in, the Gravity field cuts through you and you feel it inside your body, it makes people vomit, crap themselves and scream all at once. Think this, 800 000 meters = 800 kilometres, can you see a car from that distance or a truck? Think about size of the objects! They must be bigger than a satellite. 
No, you are seeing the sunlight reflected off of the starlink constellation. There is a reason they are only visible at certain times.

And again, there is no atmosphere up there.

You are actually insane. I hope you get some help.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, SUBS17 said:

8F534D29-4FDF-439A-A300-922B5CCEFA07.jpeg

• Like 4

Alien desktop PC, Intel i7-8700 CPU@3.20GHz 6 Core, Nvidia GTX 1070, 16GB RAM. TM Warthog stick and Throttles. Saitek ProFlight pedals.

17 hours ago, Hulkbust44 said:

No, you are seeing the sunlight reflected off of the starlink constellation. There is a reason they are only visible at certain times.

I haven't the faintest of what all the discussion here is about, TBH, but traces of the Earth's atmosphere can be found up to 64.000Km indeed, no atmosphere per se if you think about breathable atmosphere, but still there's a hint of hidrogen atoms. Just check Wikipedia.

S!

• Like 1

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

haha, you again. This realy made my day. Whatever narcotics you do, you should realy stop it as it is obviously bad for your mental health. Or at least strictly follow your antidepressant therapy plan. Dude, this is realy the wrong place to spread your scatterbrained thoughts... 

• Like 2

Phanteks EvolvX / Win 11 / i9 12900K / MSI Z690 Carbon / MSI Suprim RTX 3090 / 64GB G.Skill Trident Z  DDR5-6000 / 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD / 2TB PCIe 3.0 NVMe SSD / 2TB SATA SSD / 1TB SATA SSD / Alphacool Eisbaer Aurora Pro 360 / beQuiet StraightPower 1200W

RSEAT S1 / VPC T50 CM2 + 300mm extension + Realsimulator F18 CGRH / VPC WarBRD + TM Warthog grip / WinWing F/A-18 Super Taurus / 4x TM Cougar MFD / TM TPR / HP Reverb G2

I try but can get enough of it mate, do you have a dealer or something?

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

Well, hope you enjoy it. Anyways, i was talking to the TO 🤣

Phanteks EvolvX / Win 11 / i9 12900K / MSI Z690 Carbon / MSI Suprim RTX 3090 / 64GB G.Skill Trident Z  DDR5-6000 / 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD / 2TB PCIe 3.0 NVMe SSD / 2TB SATA SSD / 1TB SATA SSD / Alphacool Eisbaer Aurora Pro 360 / beQuiet StraightPower 1200W

RSEAT S1 / VPC T50 CM2 + 300mm extension + Realsimulator F18 CGRH / VPC WarBRD + TM Warthog grip / WinWing F/A-18 Super Taurus / 4x TM Cougar MFD / TM TPR / HP Reverb G2

I haven't the faintest of what all the discussion here is about, TBH, but traces of the Earth's atmosphere can be found up to 64.000Km indeed, no atmosphere per se if you think about breathable atmosphere, but still there's a hint of hidrogen atoms. Just check Wikipedia.

S!
Yes, that is true at 64km, however I believe the OP stated 800km. With the Kàrmàn line at 100km I believe there would be no atmosphere up there.

On 5/10/2021 at 5:34 AM, Hulkbust44 said:

No, satellites are much smaller than that in appearance, you actually have no idea what a satellite looks like do you. That line of dots are SpaceShips. The atmosphere goes up to the Gravity Shell, for rocketry if they do not take this into account then they do not ever break the shell and go into Space. Orbit is established within 5 meters of the outside of the Gravity shell, if it is not caught then the rocket continues out into Space and keeps going. 

Rocket LAB has never ever put anything into space.  

Edited by SUBS17

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

This forum needs a “special” section . . . . 

0BDF20A8-0828-4AFF-93CD-F77AAB4A39E9.jpeg

Edited by G.J.S
  • Like 1

Alien desktop PC, Intel i7-8700 CPU@3.20GHz 6 Core, Nvidia GTX 1070, 16GB RAM. TM Warthog stick and Throttles. Saitek ProFlight pedals.

Id like to know why the thread was reopened...

• Like 2

HP Z400 Workstation

20 hours ago, SUBS17 said:

No, satellites are much smaller than that in appearance, you actually have no idea what a satellite looks like do you.

Yes I do, that's what the telescope is for.  A satellite can look like anything to the naked eye, subject to the amount of reflected light.

That line of dots are SpaceShips.

They're starlink satellites, which technically are spaceships I suppose.  They're orbiting at an altitude for ~ 200km IIRC.

The atmosphere goes up to the Gravity Shell,

There's no such thing.

for rocketry if they do not take this into account then they do not ever break the shell and go into Space. Orbit is established within 5 meters of the outside of the Gravity shell, if it is not caught then the rocket continues out into Space and keeps going. 

You literally don't know what you're talking about.  Breaking orbit requires one thing, escape velocity.  There's no shell.  Do you even know what a gravity shell is?  It certainly exists as a concept in physics theory, it is a thought experiment - not something you can even build in a non-trivial sense.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

You are wrong GGTharos, the Planet has a Gravity Shell, it is created by Gravity crystals inside the inner shell of the Planet. It is a violent experience to pass through it Gravity Shell. The crystals are evenly spaced inside the inner shell with 4 on their sides for Planet Rotation for heat distribution. There is a single gravity crystal on a mechanical device which causes planet tilt for seasons. The SPORTS MODEL SpaceShip mentioned by Robert Lazarr uses Gravity Crystals for propulsion but it is an extremely difficult AEROSPACE-CRAFT to fly due to the Gravity Fields generated by the Crystals. It is a propulsion which will last forever but is difficult to fly due to the movement of gravity waves within the AEROSPACE-CRAFT. So it is a real thing gravity crystal. The SPORTSMODEL PEOPLE mined their Gravity Crystals from their moon but lost their Planet because of it! In the future GRAVITY SHADOW will be fitted to future rockets, spaceships and the ISS and other Space Stations which creates a bubble of Gravity that can be set for 1G continuous. Imagine that in DCS you lot could all experience G in DCS and black yourselves out all day. It is stuff that literally no one knows about so whether you believe it or not this stuff is out there. The Lead AEROSPACE-FIGHTER is GRYPHON who is the same AEROSPACE-FIGHTER involved in an incident involving 2 Superhornets that was more aggressive than it needed to be. The image was over layed by a TicTac shape.

Triangular UFO appears in the sky over Amsterdam - YouTube

This is GRYPHON, Gravity Shadow is used in this case to create a bubble of 1 G around the AEROSPACE-FIGHTER PILOT and passengers in order to not experience g which in this case could kill a person at that speed. Propulsion is REPULSOR. Both combined can be used on many applications here on Earth.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

You are wrong GGTharos, the Planet has a Gravity Shell, it is created by Gravity crystals inside the inner shell of the Planet. It is a violent experience to pass through it Gravity Shell. The crystals are evenly spaced inside the inner shell with 4 on their sides for Planet Rotation for heat distribution. There is a single gravity crystal on a mechanical device which causes planet tilt for seasons. The SPORTS MODEL SpaceShip mentioned by Robert Lazarr uses Gravity Crystals for propulsion but it is an extremely difficult AEROSPACE-CRAFT to fly due to the Gravity Fields generated by the Crystals. It is a propulsion which will last forever but is difficult to fly due to the movement of gravity waves within the AEROSPACE-CRAFT. So it is a real thing gravity crystal. The SPORTSMODEL PEOPLE mined their Gravity Crystals from their moon but lost their Planet because of it! In the future GRAVITY SHADOW will be fitted to future rockets, spaceships and the ISS and other Space Stations which creates a bubble of Gravity that can be set for 1G continuous. Imagine that in DCS you lot could all experience G in DCS and black yourselves out all day. It is stuff that literally no one knows about so whether you believe it or not this stuff is out there. The Lead AEROSPACE-FIGHTER is GRYPHON who is the same AEROSPACE-FIGHTER involved in an incident involving 2 Superhornets that was more aggressive than it needed to be. The image was over layed by a TicTac shape.

This is GRYPHON, Gravity Shadow is used in this case to create a bubble of 1 G around the AEROSPACE-FIGHTER PILOT and passengers in order to not experience g which in this case could kill a person at that speed. Propulsion is REPULSOR. Both combined can be used on many applications here on Earth.
Say for a second that we believe you, how/why do you know this?

4 minutes ago, SUBS17 said:

You are wrong GGTharos,

I'm not wrong.

the Planet has a Gravity Shell,

No it doesn't.

it is created by Gravity crystals inside the inner shell of the Planet.

No it isn't.  Gravity is created by mass, end of story.   There's no such thing as a gravity shell, and there are no gravity crystals.   Produce one right now or stop talking about it.

This is a light reflection or unfocused subject such as an airliner shaped into a triangle by a triangular lens iris.  This is common happenstance for photography.

• Like 4

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

subs is truly the most powerful poster on the forum. zealot after zealot of the scientific priesthood emerge from the woodwork to proselytize him for they know if left unchecked, sub's reality will overwhelm the world and the sky will shiver into a million pieces and fall to the ground.

HAIL SUBS

Edited by probad
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2