ATC Repeat Option

Habu_69

Yah, this would be handy for when I'm too slow to catch everything, or my friend in multiplayer is yacking at me right through the approach instructions. Bonus points if there's a barely audible groan from the controller as she repeats the instructions.

A cooler feature would be an approach information kneeboard page that automatically populates marshal instructions, BRC, and approach time when contacted by the controller. Then we could reference that info whenever we need to as if our virtual pilot wrote it all down as it was spoken.

A cooler feature would be an approach information kneeboard page that automatically populates marshal instructions, BRC, and approach time when contacted by the controller. Then we could reference that info whenever we need to as if our virtual pilot wrote it all down as it was spoken.

Repeat function would be fantastic - but even as a work around as you've mentioned - have all coms go onto a kneeboard page that we can view previous coms like a log would be fantastic too. (Why not both). :smilewink:

Yah, this would be handy for when I'm too slow to catch everything, or my friend in multiplayer is yacking at me right through the approach instructions. Bonus points if there's a barely audible groan from the controller as she repeats the instructions.

This is something Im wishing for as well

together with a 9-line card that automaticly writes down the 9-line from JTACs.

Skickat från min D5503 via Tapatalk

vialcom is working on something like that

It actually has a "Repeat" keyword that worked for some time (it'd replay the last radio message), but it's been a while since it stopped working for me.

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro

+1

Case III and especially JTAC 9-lines are a bit fast and the text line is shown too short.

Not sure now, is there an option to set the time for the radio text to show up?

Also maybe just an option (as a easy quick temporary solution) to set the text to stay and only disappear after a set keybind (at least for non VR users). At least for ATC and JTAC comms.

So you can read and set up everything and then hit the button to clean up the screen.

You mean a say again function. Never say repeat on a radio. It is a brevity word for repeat last fire mission.

I'm pretty sure everyone here knows that. Since we're asking for repeating a line of dialog in a computer game it fits.

There's also a pretty low risk of accidentally calling for an artillery strike when talking to an aircraft carrier marshal controller.