Destroyer and kuznetsov

ebabil

I see that we can not interact with new sc carriers if don't own this module. But what is the situation with new destroyer and kuznetsov? Is our old ugly Kuznetsov still going to be there along with new Kuznetsov? Can we land on new destroyer's deck with our helicopters?

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

To my understanding it is required you own Supercarrier to get access to the updated Kuznetsov and the guided-missile destroyer

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

I would like to see other scort classes in a future even though they are not in service actually. California or Virginia CGN could be a quite good addition, and soviet counterparts aswell.

It's in FAQ:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4269028&postcount=2

How will the new Kuznetsov aircraft carrier and Arleigh Burke destroyer be included?

We will keep the exiting Kuznetsov aircraft carrier as a free version, but under a different name than the new one as part of the Supercarrier module. The new Kuznestov is an entirely new model with new geometry, textures, animations, and AI taxi behaviors. In single player, ownership of the Supercarrier module is required to use the new Kuznetsov and Arleigh Burke. In multiplayer though, they will be visible to all players and can be attacked and attacked by them. This will allow players that do not own the module to still join a server that includes the module. However, in order to takeoff or land on the Kuznetsov or Burke (helos) in multiplayer, ownership is required.

Kuznetsov should be free for everyone in my opinion.

Meh, I think if something has had a lot of work put into it then it's not unreasonable to charge for it - I'm perfectly happy paying for upgrades, especially for the price when I purchased it.

The thing is though, it doesn't help when I see this, which is something even free assets, introduced more than half a decade ago, do better.

Edited by Northstar98

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

Kuznetsov should be free for everyone in my opinion.

Agreed

PC: i7 9700K, 32 GB RAM, RTX 2080 SUPER, Tir 5, Hotas Warthog Throttle, VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Base with VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip, VKB-SIM T-RUDDER PEDALS MK.IV. Modules : NEVADA, F-5E, M-2000C, BF-109K4, A-10C, FC3, P-51D, MIG-21BIS, MI-8MTV2, F-86F, FW-190D9, UH-1H, L-39, MIG-15BIS, AJS37, SPITFIRE-MKIX, AV8BNA, PERSIAN GULF, F/A-18C HORNET, YAK-52, KA-50, F-14,SA342, C-101, F-16, JF-17, Supercarrier,I-16,MIG-19P, P-47D,A-10C_II

• 3 months later...
I dont really want to use the word "scam", but it is feeling like it. basically I paid $40 for a 3d model only...

Read the description of the bought product.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/modules/supercarrier/

That you use only 5% of the product is only your choice. Seems like you decided it's worth it.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

Read the description of the bought product.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/modules/supercarrier/

That you use only 5% of the product is only your choice. Seems like you decided it's worth it.

Why do you say Im using only the 5%. I was told by ED in a support ticket that the module included a "new Kuznetsov". Where is this famous new red ship? because the only thing on the module is a new 3D model, the same one offered by free in the latest update, so what Im getting for my $40s?

I could agree about: "you get all the blue carrier good stuff", but I asked about the Kuznetsov in a support ticket and I was told the new module included a new Kuznetsov... where is the "new" Kuznetsov?

Why do you say Im using only the 5%. I was told by ED in a support ticket that the module included a "new Kuznetsov". Where is this famous new red ship? because the only thing on the module is a new 3D model, the same one offered by free in the latest update, so what Im getting for my $40s?

I could agree about: "you get all the blue carrier good stuff", but I asked about the Kuznetsov in a support ticket and I was told the new module included a new Kuznetsov... where is the "new" Kuznetsov?

Anyone can place the new object, Kuznetsov(2017), but only super carrier purchasers can spawn on it as a flyable plane. Kuznetsov is the old one, Kuznetsov(2017) is the new one, and if you look at both side by side in mission editor it’s pretty clear which one is the new one

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

but I asked about the Kuznetsov in a support ticket and I was told the new module included a new Kuznetsov... where is the "new" Kuznetsov?

The new model is listed in the ship units as "CVN 1143.5 Admiral Kuznetsov (2017)", so any older missions made before the "SUPER CARRIERS DLC" will need to have the old "CVN 1143.5 Admiral Kuznetsov" model swapped out with the newer "CVN 1143.5 Admiral Kuznetsov (2017)" model.

Regards, Ian.

Asus p877v-pro, Intel I7 3770k 4.2ghz, 32gb Ripjaw X ram, Nvidia RTX-2070 Super, Samsung 32" TV, Saitek x52 pro Joystick and Combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Win8.1 x64 with SSD and SSHD protected by (Avast AV).

DCS Tech Support.