DCS crashes after playing for few minutes in Multiplayer

NotoriousG

Hello,

My DCS crashes after playing for few minutes in multiplayer. It just crashes without any error message, especially when i change to F2 view, sometimes aircrafts look black at first then textures load slowly. I tried clean installing video drivers many times and it didn't help.

I set pagefile to auto and to 16G, both cases didn't work.

I uploaded the last log file.

I run DCS with reshade and no mods

PC specs:

i7 8700k

RTX 2070S (Latest driver 9/18/2020)

32G DDR4 2400

Mobo MSI Z370 carbon AC

PSU 750W 80+ Gold

DCS is installed on SSD

Thank you in advance for help and comments. Looking forward to reading any help

dcs.log

Hi NotoriousG. Here's the error you get (gfx driver crash) :

INFO EDCORE: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_edf184f24a37bacd\nvwgf2umx.dll

INFO EDCORE: # C0000005 ACCESS_VIOLATION at AD247A32 00:00000000

1/ Some other guy with the same kind of crashes updated Windows and had not reported crashes ever since. Your W10 is out of date (v1909): try updating to v2004.

2/ Once Windows 10 is up to date, you should consider installing the latest Nvidia driver ( 456.38 ).

About your pagefile, even though your crash doesn't seem linked to a lack of memory, DCS detects only 5GB.

System RAM: 32710 MB, Pagefile: 4984 MB
3/ You should manually configure your pagefile between 16 GB (min) and 32B (max). I swear it's been helping a lot of people.

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

Hi NotoriousG. Here's the error you get (gfx driver crash) :

1/ Some other guy with the same kind of crashes updated Windows and had not reported crashes ever since. Your W10 is out of date (v1909): try updating to v2004.

2/ Once Windows 10 is up to date, you should consider installing the latest Nvidia driver ( 456.38 ).

About your pagefile, even though your crash doesn't seem linked to a lack of memory, DCS detects only 5GB.3/ You should manually configure your pagefile between 16 GB (min) and 32B (max). I swear it's been helping a lot of people.

Thanks, i will give it a try and update the thread