Idea: NS 430 for the TF-51

MaxMunsta

Hey everyone, I was just thinking the other day, and it occurred to me that one of the most appropriate planes for the NS 430 GPS would be the TF-51. Considering the fact that there isn't much to do in the TF other than fly around and practice basic navigation, I think it would be fun to load up some complex flight plans and kind of simulate what modern P-51 owners have done with their personal birds. Tell me what you guys think.

Energy is life. Altitude is life insurance.

It would fit nicely in the spot where the gunsight used to sit, which is where it's mounted on most modern Mustangs.

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

• 2 weeks later...

I was expecting that this would have been the first aircraft they would have implemented it into. Its one of the two free to play aircraft and it has a very obvious place on where it could be installed. This would give entry-level players something small to try out before beginning to invest in larger modules. I was not considering I'm buying this module but if they implemented in the TF-51 I most certainly would, because this is something you would normally see in a GA aircraft and the TF-51 is a GA aircraft.

--Maulkin

Windows 10 64-bit - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 3.7 GHz - 32 GB DDR4 3600MHz RAM - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard - Samsung EVO Pro 1 TB SSD - TrackIR 4 Pro - Thrustmaster Warthog - Saitek rudder pedals - Lilliput UM-80/C with TM Cougars