Pleaee someone do a video on how to setup 2.5 graphics - ED Forums

Old 01-31-2018, 11:32 PM   #1
Default Pleaee someone do a video on how to setup 2.5 graphics

Can someone please do a video on how to set up 2.5 graphic settings...we need this and I'm sure it will be hepful to a ton of pilots here.

Gigabyte Z-270X G7 Motherboard, Intel i7- 6700K @ 4.2 Ghz, Water Cooled | 2TB FireCuda Gaming SSHD l 32gb Cruicbal Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 2400 Mhz l Gigayte GeForce GTX 1070 Xtreme video card | TM Warthog HOTAS+ Extension|T-Rudder Pedals Mk. III |Track IR5 Pro| Windows 10 64 bit
uscstaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 03:37 AM   #2

I suggest one start with the given presets, and when one gets in the game, use RCtrl+Pause/Break (This shows a frame rate counter in the upper left).

Start low, if FPS is very good, leave the game and go to Medium...and so on.

Once the FPS gets below acceptable, go out and set the preset to the previous selection (if medium is ok but high is too much, set to medium)

Then adjust the various items to what your preferences are...for example the trees on my system were appearing just before I overflew them...not good for immersion or safety, so I bumped up the distance of the trees and the "pre-load" distance and only lost a couple FPS...good trade for me!

VZ_342 is offline   Reply With Quote