DCS Standalone Vs Steam Issues

Chudson1

Hey, I was wondering if anyone could help me out, I am in a bit of a mess.

I literally have all of the DCS modules except for one and some of the campaigns, these are split between DCS store & Steam

I prefer the steam DCS as it tracks time stats & I can upload screenshots to my steam profile.

Currently I have all of my modules even from Dcs store under my steam DCS at the bottom portion of the screen. Yesterday I bought the harrier on steam 50% off sale it then said it downloaded but did not show up at the bottom of the main menu, so I tried the DCS updater utility to no avail (Kept saying installed but not showing up). I then went into steam and verified integrity of game cache and it said 68 files missing and it downloaded the files and the harrier worked. The next issue is my m2000 f5e AJS became not available at the bottom of the DCS menu, but I checked the DCS utility and it said it was installed correctly and I am using the correct version of DCS the most up to date.

I Then went into the DCS updater and clicked repair DCS, it did this and downloaded some files again. Loaded DCS up again through steam and all my previous modules were back M2000 F5 AJS C101, but now no harrier, also at the start while loading DCS up got Authorization failed message, Harrier will be disabled.

Basically I am going back and forth what I want is all my modules working at the same time but its either the harrier is working, and a few other modules are not or the harrier not working and all the other modules are back. NOTE F5, AJS M2000 C101 are not bought from steam but with the DCS updater utility they are installed on the Steam DCS. Had no issues until the Harrier which I have read is the new DRM but why do the other modules disappear when the harrier works.

Any suggestions would be helpful thanks.