Beta / Alpha acces

I really don't understand why some people have to go into I WANT IT NOW mode, Yes it was promised for a month ago, But shit happens and things get delayed it is no good going on about the way to run a business lots of businesses take longer to do whatever.

Some of us have been years waiting for Nevada that we are owed as part of the initial DCS sale.

So please just let RRG get on with it and when it is ready for alpha release then it is ready, Also this is the main reason why RRG did not want to do an Alpha because of whingers that just want to play it first, Well we will see if they are right or not and if they actually get proper feedback and not just comments like it don't fly right or my dads uncles mum used to fly it and they say its wrong.

AMD A8-5600K @ 4GHz, Radeon 7970 6Gig, 16 Gig Ram, Win 10 , 250 gig SSD, 40" Screen + 22 inch below, Track Ir, TMWH, Saitek combat pedals & a loose nut behind the stick :thumbup:

mh, i cant remember where it was stated, that RRG didnt want to do an alpha access reward...would be glad if you could show me that...in the end, it was their decision to promise it.

i guess, that most people here accept delays, and i also think most expected delays,...at least most certainly are used to delays.

but i think that its the silence from the devs about not met deadlines, missing updates, missing rewards such as p51 keys,skype updates, and not to mention the still not working backers website...besides there are obviously still people who cant log into here...i think its mainly a communication problem...