Black Shark + Black Shark 2 Update in DCS World 2.5?

Grizzly Vzla

I haven't heard anything to the contrary, so I'm assuming BS1 still needs to be activated in order to activate the BS2 upgrade in 2.5.

If you already have it running in 1.5 or 2.2, it should probably remain activated once you install 2.5 on the same computer.

I submit a ticket and ED deactivate my two keys from BS1 and BS2 Upgrade and give me a new BS2 full key serial for free! in less than two hours! now i can unnistall bs1 and bs2 upgrade module and install bs2 full module no more double install!!! i just doit and works perfect! thanks ED!

I misinterpreted this post as asking whether the module would be updated for 2.5...

I must be strange because it made sense to me looking at the title.

I also wouldn't even think there should be any reason the black shark, and only the black shark would change to some other version.

But who knows like I said I must be weird.

Flying sims since 1980

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mobo: Asus Z170 Pro Gaming

CPU: i7 6700K @ 4.7 GHz

Video: EVGA GTX 1080

Ram: Patriot DDR4 2800 8GBx2

PWR:Corsair RM750i

I submit a ticket and ED deactivate my two keys from BS1 and BS2 Upgrade and give me a new BS2 full key serial for free! in less than two hours! now i can unnistall bs1 and bs2 upgrade module and install bs2 full module no more double install!!! i just doit and works perfect! thanks ED!

Wish I could do that but I have a boxed version of KA-50 BS 1

Home built PC Win 10 Pro 64bit, MB ASUS Z170 WS, 6700K, EVGA 1080Ti Hybrid, 32GB DDR4 3200, Thermaltake 120x360 RAD, Custom built A-10C sim pit, TM WARTHOG HOTAS, Cougar MFD's, 3D printed UFC and Saitek rudders. HTC VIVE VR.

https://digitalcombatmercenaries.enjin.com/

azatoth78 , is right if send in a ticket with both BS1 key and a BS2 upgrade key the good Folks a ED will send via MM a key for the full BS2,Great share ! and +1 bro!:thumbup::thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

• 2 months later...
azatoth78 , is right if send in a ticket with both BS1 key and a BS2 upgrade key the good Folks a ED will send via MM a key for the full BS2,Great share ! and +1 bro!:thumbup::thumbup:

+100000 thank you

I wish they'd have given me BS 2 Full for free too.

I never had the gall to request it.

But then I opted to purchase the Full version of BS 2 on my own because I was tired of having to install BS1 and then BS2 Upgrade.

BS2 Full was on sale so I bought it and deactivated the earlier 2 versions.

I'd welcome a rebate ! But I actually don't care. It was worth the few extra dollars when I did it.

SnowTiger:joystick:

• 2 weeks later...
I just found a place on the ED website where I entered my BS1 key, my BS2 key, and it gave me a new DCS:BS key. But for the life of me I can't find the darn page again. No ticket submission needed.

See the 1st sticky thread by BIGNEWY:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=206574

If trouble finding the key once BS1 and BS2 have been merged, please look at my thread:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=206581

PC: Asus ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming | AMD Ryzen 7800X3D | Palit GeForce RTX 4090 Game Rock OC | 64 GB Patriot VIPER VENOM DDR5-6000

Input: Brunner CLS-E FFB Base | Thrustmaster Warthog Joystick & Throttle | Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder | WinWing Phoenix MIP (VR) - F16 ICP - PTO2 | VPC SharKA-50 Collective 

VR: HP Reverb G2

Motion-Platform: Motionsystems PS-6TM-150 | Monstertech MTX

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@madmontys6dofmotionplatfor386/featured