M2000 Steam Transfer

Shrike88

Greetings.

I know this has been discussed in the past at length, however was new to the franchise last year. I purchased the M2000 in steam without knowing better, Then since have transferred to Stand alone and 4 modules later I do not want 2 installs of the game. Do not want two installs of 2.5 when it comes.

I know Wags has noted on old threads last year they were looking into honoring past purchases with the new copy protection changes with the M2000 / AV-8 and that might allow the use of transferring licenses with Steam for previous purchases.

I have submitted tickets to ED however have not been able to get through to anyone that really has any pull or authority on the matter.

Does anyone know if this has been addressed or even looked at for 2.5 or anything else in the close future ? I really do not want to spend another $59 US for another M2000 as I will not be going back to steam.

Thanks for your time

• ED Team

Hi

ED has mentioned in the past their goal is to have all modules on one account, but we do not have a time line for that yet.

I know that does not help you much, but I would suggest waiting for now.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I guess alot of people rebuy steam modules for standalone on sales. I have waited a long time for ED to shine a light on this, but looks like i will rebuy m2000 and the spitfire during the summer sale. A slave to the system if you will :noexpression:

On a positive note. Money well spent and goes to development of a wonderful product :thumbup:

Edited by Hoffster