[INTERNAL WIP FEATURE]LOFT Mode still not implimented / Not selectable on DDI

Shrike88

LOFT Functionality on SMS is not selectable nor is the delivery system implemented

LOFT pushbutton is available when AG, Weapon selected and in AUTO bombing mode, however unable to select on the DDI and input angle selection. Process can be referenced through TACMAN-000 (2-60)

The following checklist and procedure is used.

1. Select STRS display.

2. Select the appropriate weapon to be delivered.

3. Select proper fuzing options for store.

4. Select AUTO delivery mode using either cage/uncage button or ACP MODE switch.

5. Select the LOFT option on the DDI stores display.

6. Select WPN on UFC and cue ANGL if a different loft angle is desired (4° to 38°, Day Attack) (9° to 38°, Night Attack and Radar).

However system was never finished and added. Please add to the list of non completed items for the module.

279629108_LoftBUtton.thumb.png.00ea94bb3d9a78dc8f3d5c23ed57659c.png

• 2 weeks later...
team is made aware, will update if info becomes avail.

So does this mean that a core functionality of this aircraft will not be implemented until Razbam gets access to how it functions? As NATOPS would not be available to them due to export limitations are we also to assume that the possibility of it being implemented is pretty much nil? Finally does this also hold true for ARBS implementation?

So does this mean that a core functionality of this aircraft will not be implemented until Razbam gets access to how it functions? As NATOPS would not be available to them due to export limitations are we also to assume that the possibility of it being implemented is pretty much nil? Finally does this also hold true for ARBS implementation?
I cannot say for certain but when I have information regarding it I will share it.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

• 3 months later...