[Solved] Propeller animation stopped to work

astazou

Hello,

Since the last patch, DCS World 2.5.6.50321, there is no propeller animation anymore when engine started.

Here is a video showing the problem, the propeller is here, but not turning anymore:

In attachment you will find the mission file I used for it and the .trk

I hope it help

Thank you

Asta'

Edited by astazou

My DCS contributions:
- My mods/skins: here
- My server/missions scripts: there
- My Discord bot:
this place
If you want to thank me buying a coffee☕/beer🍺, feel free:
https://www.buymeacoffee.com/Astazou

• 3 weeks later...

Confirmed. Start / stop animation non existent.

Edited by -0303-

Intel Core i7 3630QM @ 2.40GHz (Max Turbo Frequency 3.40 GHz) | 16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz | 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 635M | 447GB KINGSTON SA400S37480G (SATA-2 (SSD))

• 1 month later...

Confirmed. I'm not gonna hold my breath waiting for a fix, though. Apparently this mod was done by a single guy and he appears to be overwhelmed. I imagine at some point - in one of the next DCS updates - other, more vital functions will stop working. And then what??

• 1 month later...

rats... and this is a fun little bird to fly too... hopefully some love comes its way.

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Propeller animation is fixed now and you will get it with next DCS update, also pilot will have oxygen mask when system is enabled.

Moreover it's planned to add kneeboard, some tweaking on heating physics and correct pilot model after jumping. Work is in progress. There is intention to bring module to release as soon as possible.

Thanks for your support and feedback!

Clip2net_201013203106.png.de8145b12dcb05928810f9309f4b98dc.png

Edited by Plexus

Excellent news, good to hear this module is still getting attention. I dont fly it often, but its enjoyable when i do

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] DCS: The most expensive free game you'll ever play

Modules: All of them

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE

Propeller animation is fixed now and you will get it with next DCS update, also pilot will have oxygen mask when system is enabled.

Moreover it's planned to add kneeboard, some tweaking on heating physics and correct pilot model after jumping. Work is in progress. There is intention to bring module to release as soon as possible.

Thanks for your support and feedback!

Outstanding!!! Fantastic news! This is my favorite DCS WWII bird and I really look forward to the updates! Really glad this project is still alive.

• astazou changed the title to [Solved] Propeller animation stopped to work