DCS: A-7E Corsair II by FlyingIron Simulations

fl0w

Beautiful! This really needs its own section in the 3rd party devs area rather than in chit chat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] DCS: The most expensive free game you'll ever play

Modules: All of them

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

a7-wip-17.jpg

a7-wip-18.jpg

a7-wip-19.jpg

So we still on track for a 2020 release?

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

The "SLUF" is one of the few modules that, for me, would always be a "day one purchase". :pilotfly:

Many thanks for the progress info. Keep it coming.

PS: we really need a Vietnam terrain DLC.

Edited by LucShep
  • Like 1

CGTC Caucasus retexture mod  |  A-10A cockpit retexture mod  |  Shadows reduced impact mod  |  DCS 2.5.6  (the best version for performance, VR or 2D)

DCS terrain modules_July23_27pc_ns.pngDCS aircraft modules_July23_27pc_ns.png  aka Luke Marqs; call sign "Ducko" =

Spoiler

Win10 Pro x64 | Intel i7 12700K (@5.1/5.0p + 3.9e) | 64GB DDR4 @3466 CL16 (Crucial Ballistix) | RTX 3090 24GB EVGA FTW3 Ultra | 2TB NVMe (MP600 Pro XT) + 500GB SSD (WD Blue) + 3TB HDD (Toshiba P300) + 1TB HDD (WD Blue) | Corsair RMX 850W | Asus Z690 TUF+ D4 | TR PA120SE | Fractal Meshify C | M-Audio USB + Sennheiser HD-599SE | 7x USB 3.0 Hub | 50'' 4K Philips 7608/12 UHD TV (+Head Tracking) | HP Reverb G1 Pro (VR) | TM Warthog + Logitech X56 

It would be so like 2020 to just keep dragging on for five more years.

Please, no. Weve had about 15 months too much of 2020. Can't take another 5 years of it

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] DCS: The most expensive free game you'll ever play

Modules: All of them

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE

Why are they not listed on the ED Forums under a third party dev to have their own forum ?
It's too soon I guess, they don't have yet anything released or close to be released. In the past there were many subforums from third party wannabes which had to be closed and erased in the end, so it's understandable if ED wanna keep it simple for the moment.

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

Beautifull work there, FIS-Donny. 8)​

Many thanks for the update progress.

Why are they not listed on the ED Forums under a third party dev to have their own forum ?

It's too soon I guess, they don't have yet anything released or close to be released. In the past there were many subforums from third party wannabes which had to be closed and erased in the end, so it's understandable if ED wanna keep it simple for the moment.

I think there's already enough material and general interest, worth its dedicated place in third-parties devs forums, instead of leaving this left out in the "chit-chat" as it is now.

Deserves better exposition as well. :)

CGTC Caucasus retexture mod  |  A-10A cockpit retexture mod  |  Shadows reduced impact mod  |  DCS 2.5.6  (the best version for performance, VR or 2D)

DCS terrain modules_July23_27pc_ns.pngDCS aircraft modules_July23_27pc_ns.png  aka Luke Marqs; call sign "Ducko" =

Spoiler

Win10 Pro x64 | Intel i7 12700K (@5.1/5.0p + 3.9e) | 64GB DDR4 @3466 CL16 (Crucial Ballistix) | RTX 3090 24GB EVGA FTW3 Ultra | 2TB NVMe (MP600 Pro XT) + 500GB SSD (WD Blue) + 3TB HDD (Toshiba P300) + 1TB HDD (WD Blue) | Corsair RMX 850W | Asus Z690 TUF+ D4 | TR PA120SE | Fractal Meshify C | M-Audio USB + Sennheiser HD-599SE | 7x USB 3.0 Hub | 50'' 4K Philips 7608/12 UHD TV (+Head Tracking) | HP Reverb G1 Pro (VR) | TM Warthog + Logitech X56 

I think there's already enough material and general interest, worth its dedicated place in third-parties devs forums, instead of leaving this left out in the "chit-chat" as it is now.

Deserves better exposition as well. :)

Do you remember those third parties I mention? Also had lots of material, and so many future plans with their modules to come schedule… :smilewink:

Personally I don't think any bad for them and I hope they come to good end so I buy their module which I await, but we just don't know yet.

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

Hey guys,

A small update on the art - spent many days fixing bugs that corrupted a lot of meshes, I've added some more panels, started working on the refueling probe & added more details across the board. Now to go in and redo many of the rivets...

a7-wip-38.jpg

a7-wip-36.jpga7-wip-35.jpga7-wip-37.thumb.jpg.0db7cb8d56fea9dc5c726cfcf38dbc15.jpg

In regards to the forum section, I have spoken to ED and we agreed that it would be better to wait a while longer until we are further into development before we have a section. Please feel free to join our discord channel (link in my bio) - we have a great community and we are very active within it.

Cheers,

Alex

• Like 6

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]