Spitfire current DM clients can fly with missing wing

Rolds

I know this is in progress but this weekend while playing on LFDM server I saw three different spitfire carry on flying after a wing was shot off. The pilots were clearly struggling with control, but they had control and carried on flying. I have experienced this same bug myself on burning skies months ago while flying the spit.

On another occasion a spitfire continued flying with seemingly no difficulties after the empenage had been shot off. Someone should check this to make sure aerodynamic effects line up with visual ones, might as well do it now while you're working on the damage model.

Did you ask the player? Somethings up with damage reporting to clients. I saw a P-47 rolling with one gear in air. Player was not damaged on his client. I was told my P-51 was aflame with rear empennage missing. It wasn't (interestingly I probably had some minor invisible damage from dragging tail over carrier edge).

Intel Core i7 3630QM @ 2.40GHz (Max Turbo Frequency 3.40 GHz) | 16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz | 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 635M | 447GB KINGSTON SA400S37480G (SATA-2 (SSD))

• 2 weeks later...

Did you read what I wrote? i saw two instances, including myself, where visible damage was not consistent with actual damage for the client in question. Meaning communication of damage to other players might be bugged or glitchy.

Intel Core i7 3630QM @ 2.40GHz (Max Turbo Frequency 3.40 GHz) | 16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz | 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 635M | 447GB KINGSTON SA400S37480G (SATA-2 (SSD))

O3O3 I think you are right some things aren't synchrinized, but in this case the wing is shot off at the fuselolauge, I saw the hits on each of three occasions as of today. The spit fire continues flying at a strange attitude and is clearly struggling. but it can still fly.