F14A Ready to download

Is F-14A skin still planned? :)

Hi hi my dear :) here your are

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3301691/

icon modules dcs small.png

My Liveries : Download Here       IIF Project : Click here       My Discord : Isaac#5625       Iranian DCS Community Discord Channel : Click Here
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Gear :

CPU: i5 7500 @ 3.8GHz | Mainboard: ASUS STRIX H270F Gaming | Ram: 32gig 2400 | GPU: ASUS DUAL GTX 1060 6G OC | Monitor: ASUS VG278HE 27" 144Hrz | Headtracker: Open Track + DIY Clips | HOTAS : T.16000M | Mouse & Keyboard: ROG IMPACT II & Cooler Master Devastator 3

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WISH LIST Maps : Iraq and West of IRAN  | Vietnam 

what is remaining?

well , F4E just uploaded !

and now still some skins for UH1 , two or three more skins for SU24m , mi8s , KC707 , IRGA IL76, IIAF C130, etc :D:D:D

icon modules dcs small.png

My Liveries : Download Here       IIF Project : Click here       My Discord : Isaac#5625       Iranian DCS Community Discord Channel : Click Here
My Gear :

CPU: i5 7500 @ 3.8GHz | Mainboard: ASUS STRIX H270F Gaming | Ram: 32gig 2400 | GPU: ASUS DUAL GTX 1060 6G OC | Monitor: ASUS VG278HE 27" 144Hrz | Headtracker: Open Track + DIY Clips | HOTAS : T.16000M | Mouse & Keyboard: ROG IMPACT II & Cooler Master Devastator 3

WISH LIST Maps : Iraq and West of IRAN  | Vietnam 

Thank you so much for your hard work on these, as they are sorely needed in the PG theater. One suggestion is to add the units, that aren't already assigned to Iran, to the USAF Aggressors faction "AUSAF". That way it allows them to be hostile/Friendly without affecting another faction.

• 1 month later...
How are these skins not adopted by ED and made official yet is a puzzling question! :O

Great work, and I hope to have these in standard edition (easier to make good missions with them as standard)

//Jarl

Two of my IRIAF skins were added to the default F-5 skins (the Azaraksh and the camo scheme with the palest colors in the screenshot below), so if you PM Chizh you might get some of these great skins added as well.

screen14.jpg

Gizmondo excuse me but that SU-25 is my skin that someone modded without my permission to make it Iranian. It is an Iraqi skin that I will be re-releasing soon. Kindly please remove it

Ok i remove it

or if you like we keep it as yours with mention that it's your property because in the final i will have to mention all the authors. or if you have time you can make an iranian version to replace it

what do you think?.

but if you want to remove it i'll do it immediately :thumbup:

@gizmondo, I’m editing a set of static templates for the Iranian airbases using the VPC airfield objects. I’ve also used your skins on the static background aircrafts that I’ve placed on these templates.

Once finished, I would like to share them with the community, my question is ... Would you mind if I attach the skins that I’ve used, on the same zip file as my templates? I want to make it easier for the users to have everything together: the static template, the VPC mod and the iranian liveries.

Best regards

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

hi! these are not my skins, I only packed them. form my side i see no problem

I understand, I contacted @sadjad-vosoul and he also gave his permission, so I've shared my templates on this thread:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3666926&postcount=2

:) Thanks a lot and best regards,

Eduardo

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB