Help please

Alejo68

Hi,

I started flying on line recently and without the slightest problem. Yesterday night I tried to join the server and received a message that stated:

"Cannot conect to master"

Today I turned on my computer and made another try, this time getting this message:

"Invalid serial number"

Now, this last message really surprised me as any of my serial numbers should have any issue. This happened after I installed the A-10C, which I purchased long ago, a few months later it was available. While having only the C101, Mig 21 and F-15 never had this problem.

I really don´t know what to do, any help would really be appreciated, specially considering that online flying is the real thing with this simulation.

Thanks in advance.

Ok, I disabled the A10C and now it allowed me to join multiplayer. I found that the field for the serial key (in the modules management section in single player screen) corresponding to this aircraft was empty (after hitting show serial), while the rest of the aircrafts showed their corresponding key correctly. Should I reinstall the Hog?

It is strange because i did fly with the A10C in single player, but it wouldn´t allow me to do it in multiplayer.

About the "cannot connect to master" today it didn´t happened.