AV-8B Aerial Refueling Help!!!

Maddog Muttley

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong in my aerial refueling....

Everything is as per instruction; flaps in cruise mode, weapons safe, speed brake in and probe out (middle pos ) but it still tells me to return to pre- contact. Here's my track for av-8b aerial refueling mission.

aerialrefuel.trk

Please note I'm using vive Vr external may be best.

Thanks for any feed back

aerialrefuel.trk

MSI Z370 Gaming pro carbon/ I7 8700K/ 32GB DDR4/ MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X graphics card/ Windows 10/ Vive VR/ Rhino X-55 joystick & throttle/ logitec flight pedals

What I see in the track is that you are to far away, you should be almost below the tail of the KC-130 to call ready.

example, it is set the the time of the video I want you to see, just hit play.

oLx-Q9_4VTU?start=146

Is easy to refuel, I don't even look at the basket. I get to the area that looks close and I try to keep formation, once the basket is close enough, it will connect all by itself. To me is easier that a F-15 or A-10 and harder that a SU-33 or Mirage.

This does not matter in DCS, but you should not fly with the probe extended (or in transition to or from extended) above 300 knots indicated.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Here is my track

[ATTACH]201273[/ATTACH]

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Thanks

Awesome guys thanks heaps

Gave things a shot, Finally made contact which is about 11950ft and no less than 0.1nm below left wing. Off course I over shot the basket but practice will fix that.

MSI Z370 Gaming pro carbon/ I7 8700K/ 32GB DDR4/ MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X graphics card/ Windows 10/ Vive VR/ Rhino X-55 joystick & throttle/ logitec flight pedals