GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Perhaps having a thicker/more elastic cushion underneath would push the motors downwards and while still damping the weight of the pilot. i can imagine it being rock hard if they are pushed right into a wooden seat.

I'm very interested in getting the best simulation of as possible (within a certain budget ofcourse) of flying, and something like the 908 sounds like it's the next logical step for me after i got a Rift. I'm a little sensitive to motion sickness, unfortunately. Of course i always end up doing rolls in Nevada while looking out the window late at night when i'm tired and should be in bed, which always ends with me getting nauseated. Does a feedback device like this help reduce this by tricking the brain?

It makes the immersion more real. If you are sick from VR unfortunately you will have to take breaks every 20 min or so until your brain realizes what's going on and adjusts your vision when you are in VR. I only got motion sickness the first time I dove straight down in the F15C and barrel rolled to the ground. After that it's just come natural.

With other games that require you to walk or space walk like lone echo, that gets me motion sick. Mainly because you have to move your body and you see the movement but you're not really moving outside of VR.

Try some ginger tea when you get motion sickness. Eventually you will get used to it since most of the time you are sitting down.

Asus ROG Strix Z790-E | Core i9 13900K-NZXT Kraken X73 AIO | 32GB DDR5 G Skill Neo 6600mhz | 2TB Sk Hynix P41 Platinum nvme |1TB Evo 970 Plus nvme | OCZ Trion 150 960GB | 256GB Samsung 830 | 1TB Samsung 850 EVO | Gigabyte OC 4090  | Phanteks P600S | 1000W MSI  MPG A1000G | LG C2 42 Evo 3840x2160 @ 120hz

Perhaps having a thicker/more elastic cushion underneath would push the motors downwards and while still damping the weight of the pilot. i can imagine it being rock hard if they are pushed right into a wooden seat.

I'm very interested in getting the best simulation of as possible (within a certain budget ofcourse) of flying, and something like the 908 sounds like it's the next logical step for me after i got a Rift. I'm a little sensitive to motion sickness, unfortunately. Of course i always end up doing rolls in Nevada while looking out the window late at night when i'm tired and should be in bed, which always ends with me getting nauseated. Does a feedback device like this help reduce this by tricking the brain?

Yes, it will help a bit as you will receive stimulus from the seat and from the sight, helping with the motion sickness, but as sze5003 said, it is just a matter of time to get used to it.

Could not find this:

What are the differences among KW-901, KW-905 and KW-908.

I mean in hardware, as I am going to take it apart and build in my chair. I know 908 has 8 motors, but do motors differ from model to model?

I added motors to my 908 seat. The board has an additional slot and you can simply slice the wiring and bridge them.

I have them in my 2dof chair

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

All the positive comments about the JetSeat and kudo's for Andre's great customer service has convinced me to place my order today. I am looking forward to receiving my JetSeat.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

TWC_Alamo

Denver, CO

Military Flight Sim

I7-7700K, 4.9 GHz, Z270-Gaming MB, 16GB, 512GB EVO-960 NVMe M.2, 512GB WD Black NVMe M.2, 1 TB SSD Raid, EVGA RTX 2080ti, Samsung Odyssey Plus, TM HOTAS/MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Gametrix 908 JetSeat

GA Flight Sim

I7-5820K, 4.2Ghz, Godlike Carbon MB, 16GB, 512 GB EVO 960 NVME M.2, 2 X SSD, EVGA 1080ti, HTC Vive, 3 X 4K 55" TVs, 4 X 27" Monitors, CH: Flight Yoke, Throttle Quadrant, Rudder Pedals

Two things Andre since your end is the software from what I understand is there a model of the massage cushion that can be had easily on amazon that will work with your software app?

Second does it work with x-plane 11? I’d hate to buy it for one software package

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

I have the Jetseat now for about 2 weeks and its absolutely fantastic. It adds immensely to immersion in VR. Especially in the Huey you finally have the feeling to sit in a real Helicopter.

SUper highly recommended.

Big plus also that the motors are so close to the body that they dont have to bump as loud as my buttkicker mini lfes on my sim racing rig for example where my neighbours can here it.

These are just fine in a normal flat.

Attached a pic. Ignore the cable hell on the right is my sim racing rig with one miullion additional cables....

https://imgur.com/a/xyCR6

Edited by StefVR

Jetseat is great for planes and really adds immersion when flying them.

But in Sim choppers the jetseat is a fundamental tool of flight!

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

Andre what I was asking was is there a cushion that I can buy locally or thru amazon that your software will work with? I'm just would like it faster than what it will take for you to buy configure and ship from eastern Europe . plus am I correct you don't accept pay pal?

In one post you said a big man might not feel the motors to get the effect I’m 6’2” 315lbs would I have a problem I’m interested in the complete setup hardware and software what will it run me to have it sent to 88310 in the USA?

Edited by BlacleyCole

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

I can vouch for the Jet seat, it's worth the money for sure. I got mine at Christmas but only recently set it up properly and it's amazing, would miss it if I didn't have it, when you pull g's the vibration get's stronger which is a cool effect not to mention the cannons! That's where it shines! Love it and highly recommend it.

4.8 I7, 1080, TMW&T, SSD, VKB MK.IV.