C-101CC Development Thread

Tango

Seems like the problem was the wind. Removed it and now it´s working fine.

could you try the below:

keep same wind speed but change the direction, and see which direction allows the GPU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

I did a few tests and changed the direction of the wind at 10m - GPU is working on certain values but not on others.

Haven´t divided the 360° further though - here are my results:

N9GYgVj.jpg

Also when the GPU isn´t working the pilot already has his helmet on and there is no ladder.

If the GPU can be requested the helmet is resting on the edge of the aircraft and the ladder is visible.

Hope this helps.

I did a few tests and changed the direction of the wind at 10m - GPU is working on certain values but not on others.

Haven´t divided the 360° further though - here are my results:

N9GYgVj.jpg

Also when the GPU isn´t working the pilot already has his helmet on and there is no ladder.

If the GPU can be requested the helmet is resting on the edge of the aircraft and the ladder is visible.

Hope this helps.

thanks a lot. In my mission, gpu is not available at some park positions of certain AFs. didn't know why. Now I think your figure explains a lot.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

This is a pretty newbie question, i am sure. But when a third party dev says "fixed!", does that mean that next time i run a DCS upgrade, it pulls the latest 'build' of the addon aircraft down? In other words: do i immediately experience the 'fix' ?

I believe you have to wait for DCS to update

"Failure is always an option and landing is always optional."

-Cal the Almighty

-Founder of the Pandas

-Callsign: Mother

Warning: Prolonged exposure to DCS Forums may cause tourettes syndrome.

Sometimes I don't know which plane to fly:helpsmilie::pilotfly:

This is a pretty newbie question, i am sure. But when a third party dev says "fixed!", does that mean that next time i run a DCS upgrade, it pulls the latest 'build' of the addon aircraft down? In other words: do i immediately experience the 'fix' ?

No, it means, that a bug was corrected on the dev's machine. When this then is rolled out to us customers is a different question. It depends on which other fixes the devs want/must include before it would make sense to release it and then this has to be coordinated with ED so the fixes can be integrated into the DCS update mechanism (and furthermore, ED has to coordinate this also with the other devs and their wishes for what to include and what not).

Usually the goal is to roll out those fixes "asap" so we can get it with the next DCS patch, but this does not work out in every case - especially as we usually are not informed about the schedule when patches will be available. :o)

No, it means, that a bug was corrected on the dev's machine. When this then is rolled out to us customers is a different question. It depends on which other fixes the devs want/must include before it would make sense to release it and then this has to be coordinated with ED so the fixes can be integrated into the DCS update mechanism (and furthermore, ED has to coordinate this also with the other devs and their wishes for what to include and what not).

Usually the goal is to roll out those fixes "asap" so we can get it with the next DCS patch, but this does not work out in every case - especially as we usually are not informed about the schedule when patches will be available. :o)

Thank you Flagrum :)

• 2 weeks later...
Good question; and how is the AI flying the prop planes knowing SFM is for jets only AFAIK?

SFM is a set of parameters (thrust, drag, etc) that define the aircraft behaviour in different situations. The SFM hast to be adjusted/tuned to match the desired aircraft characteristics and is not limited to one type of aircraft. Each aircraft has it's own SFM in DCS.