Hard Box + Printed Manual as Collectors Edition of Hornet ?

ZerXen

Hard Box + Printed Manual as Collectors Edition of Hornet ?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Hard Box + Printed Manual as Collectors Edition of Hornet ?

• Oh god yes!
    • No ... Why?

Hi Gents,

I couldn't find any info or topic (other than a Hard Copy Manual printout organizational thread), but wouldn't it be welcomed (e.g. purchased) by more nostalgic pilots like me if ED would do a hard copy box/manual and maybe throw in some collectible like printed theater maps and sell us the hornet also that way ?

I kind of miss the times when I brought home the Falcon 4.0 with 400 page manual discussing everything from game controls to equipment encyclopedia in the golden years of simulators (the 90s that is). I guess Hornet's release is once in a few years opportunity to get something like that. I would put hands down 79USD full price (or depending on what they throw in even more) as a pre-purchase. The digital EULA ridden downloadable content crap of today just don't have the right price-worth feeling for me but I guess digital activation key might be the only media item packaged inside.

Anyone knows if someone from ED previously elaborated on something like that ?

Edited by ZerXen

"Vympel offers R-27EP anti-radar air-to-air missile, I really want to do a SEAD against F15s :lol:"