Looking for some assistance with this F-16 Cockpit

uscstaylor

the Cockpit lacks the Connectors the f15Cockpit has. if you turn your head around you see some text in the back, possible everything is jammed into one space

'controlling' the Ka50 feels like a discussion with the Autopilot and trim system about the flight direction.

Can Razor or Hawkeye or another one of our tech gurus please take a look at adding the F-15 cockpit to this F-16 mod...I'm not that tech savy, just a skinner...We have the f-15 hud we just need working MFD's and refueling boom.

I will take a look this weekend.

Should not be a problem!

Do you want the F15 FM as well?

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Thanks Hawk and Yes the F-15 cockpit would be great..Please check if the fueling probe works too....Your the best dude...

I will not give up until we have a decent working F-16 model...I enjoy both the VSN and this mod....too. My ultimate goal is to get a nice f-16 pit with working mfd's..for either model...:thumbup::smilewink:

Edited by uscstaylor

I can make no promises.

I go on vacation Sunday.

Big release for tomorrow.

Busy time.

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

I know from talking to someone hellespilot is in contact with regularly that he won't update the F-4 any more because every time ED puts out a patch it breaks his stuff; it sounded to me like he might have just gotten tired of trying to keep up. Maybe he's doing the same thing now with the Viper?

~S

• 4 weeks later...

I'll say it one last time,

WIP or not,

Posting Images of FSX Assets being used in DCS World without Permission is not allowed.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

I am shopping around some models that we would legally able to use. I already found a couple. I'll let you know what I find.

Quick question though with the models. If I modify f-16.edm, such as removing the pilot, is there a way so that other people will still see the pilot but the player can't?

Also is there any place with info how how to make the dials work inside DCS? I know they are a animation, I just need to know where does that get tied into DCS. I tried googling it but didn't pull up much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am shopping around some models that we would legally able to use. I already found a couple. I'll let you know what I find.

Quick question though with the models. If I modify f-16.edm, such as removing the pilot, is there a way so that other people will still see the pilot but the player can't?

Also is there any place with info how how to make the dials work inside DCS? I know they are a animation, I just need to know where does that get tied into DCS. I tried googling it but didn't pull up much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

do arg=114 for the pilot ,0 visiable,1-30 invisiable

what is a dials?gauge?

• 3 weeks later...