** AJS-37 Changelog / Update Master List **

Cobra847

In the last CHANGE LOG I read:

Kneeboard now displays flight-plan of selected data cartridge

I've tried to create WP from MarkPoint...but I cant see anything in my kneeboard. Kneeboard shows just WP0.

Have you tried this new feature?

:helpsmilie:

My Specs:

Win 11 64bit, AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D @ 4,2GHz, 64 GB, Radeon RX7900 XTX, 500GB + 2000GB SSD

Thanks for the updated manual.

A question - will there be more emergency procedures listed? For example - I've had couple times a hydraulic system failure - and despite the systems are mentioned in the manual, there's no procedures what to do when a failure occurs.

A-10C Warthog | AJS-37 Viggen | F-5E Tiger II | Mig-15bis | MiG-19P Farmer

Thanks for the updated manual.

A question - will there be more emergency procedures listed? For example - I've had couple times a hydraulic system failure - and despite the systems are mentioned in the manual, there's no procedures what to do when a failure occurs.

Solution:

Ask the 3 questions a pilot should ask in such situations:

1.) Why me?

2.) Why today?

3.) Do I get paid for that shit?

After these questions don't forget to order a coffee and/or a "Tschockli" (for Swiss guys ...) :D

Sorry ... I miss them too, ...

Visit https://www.viggen.training
...Viggen... what more can you ask for?

my computer:
AMD Ryzen 5600G | NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB | 32 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 DUAL | SSD 980 256 GB SYS + SSD 2TB DCS | TM Warthog Stick + Throttle + TPR | Rift CV1

In the last CHANGE LOG I read:

Kneeboard now displays flight-plan of selected data cartridge

I've tried to create WP from MarkPoint...but I cant see anything in my kneeboard. Kneeboard shows just WP0.

Have you tried this new feature?

:helpsmilie:

I’ve checked the log in EDs server and it seems I made a mistake/oversight and didn’t actually upload the new binaries. The manual and 3D-model was uploaded though. Sorry about that. Will be in next patch together with whatever I manage to put in by then.

DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

There will always be bugs. If everything is a priority nothing is.

• 1 month later...

Can you see somewhere what else is being processed at the Viggen? A kind of listing where missing and upcoming corrections are listed and if anything else should be added.

Hardware: Windows 11 64Bit, AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, ASUS TUF Gaming X570-Pro Wifi II, 64 GB Ram 3600 MHz DDR4, TUF RTX 4080 OC, M.2 SSD ADATA SX8200 2TB, Meta Quest 2, ASUS TUF VG279QM Monitor, TM HOTAS Warthog , VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base mit TM Hornet Stick und Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedalen.

Deutscher Guide zu: Mirage 2000C, MiG-21bis, F5 Tiger II, Mi-8MTV2, F-14B Tomcat, AJS-37 Viggen und Fulgabwehrsysteme

Can you see somewhere what else is being processed at the Viggen? A kind of listing where missing and upcoming corrections are listed and if anything else should be added.

It wuold be great...

My Specs:

Win 11 64bit, AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D @ 4,2GHz, 64 GB, Radeon RX7900 XTX, 500GB + 2000GB SSD

It wuold be great...

To be honest, I would love to have some little infos too.

Besides:

The more videos I see on YT, the more I have the impression I need once more 1 or 2 years to work into another aircraft (the Tomcat), and the more I think I will stay at the Viggen for a longer period of time, and giving the Tomcat to a friend.

The F-5 arrived in my hangar a few days ago, and this module is currently number 1, followed close by Viggen.

I am sorry to say that, but the keybindings, rotary knobs, and how everything works in the cockpit in terms of module quality: 99.9% perfect.

For the Viggen ... hmm ... lets state it like this: "Some work has to be done."

HB should take some little lessons in the F-5 in terms of module quality.

I am pretty sure they would love to do it, and are able to produce this kind of quality, but am also pretty sure they ran out of time for finishing the F-14.

Edited by TOViper
grammar ... :p

my computer:
AMD Ryzen 5600G | NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB | 32 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 DUAL | SSD 980 256 GB SYS + SSD 2TB DCS | TM Warthog Stick + Throttle + TPR | Rift CV1

• 1 month later...

There were a lot of Viggen files in todays update. What gives?

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

• 3 months later...

No updates for the Viggen in quite a while. It's almost a year now, since the RAT was announced for the next update and that's just one long standing issue besides several others :cry:

Entire content team is focused on Viggen at present. Main focus is on completion of the full campaign, and other improvements that were delayed due to a lack of resources.

The Viggen will exit Early Access soon, far ahead of the F-14, and our resources are aligned accordingly.

Seems like the lack of resources continues and with it the delays :(

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

No updates for the Viggen in quite a while. It's almost a year now, since the RAT was announced for the next update and that's just one long standing issue besides several others :cry:

Seems like the lack of resources continues and with it the delays :(

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwi4x-LIleLjAhUOdJoKHacjBHAQjhx6BAgBEAM&url=https%3A%2F%2Fgiphy.com%2Fexplore%2Fall-talk-no-action&psig=AOvVaw1EANs9wJMUgah3PBSk1Z-M&ust=1564765950130541

MY SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel pentium 3 @ 800 MHz, 256 Mb RAM, Geforce 2 64Mb, Dell screen 1024x768 + Microsoft sidewhiner joystick + TrackIR 2 + TrackClitPro SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 98, Noice Attack & VIASAT PRO, SnackView

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Yes, it's been very disappointing. Between the end of July and now the only change has been updating the ARAK rocket bug, and between June and July progress was pretty slow too.

At this point it's fair to say that the Tomcat is taking up all of HB's resources. That's understandable, but no less disappointing.

This year was not the year of the Viggen that HB promised it will be. Almost nothing has been changed about the EA status of the Viggen in the past 10 months. I really hope the remaining 2 months will change that, but the poor communication with the community in regards to the Viggen isn't making this any easier... :(

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

This year was not the year of the Viggen that HB promised it will be. Almost nothing has been changed about the EA status of the Viggen in the past 10 months. I really hope the remaining 2 months will change that, but the poor communication with the community in regards to the Viggen isn't making this any easier... :(

Word

i7-7700K @ 4.9 GHz | Gigabyte Aorus Geforce GTX 1080 Ti | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 2400 MHz (2800 OC) | Asus Strix Z270E Gaming | Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD 1 TB | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD 500 GB | WD NAS Red 2TB SATA3 | Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H80i v2 | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog | Saitek PRO rudder pedals | Valve Index

The year of the Viggen was last year though. :smilewink:

• 2 weeks later...

Today update?

Yessss! Unfortunately I will not have time to test all this, but I am happy that HB found some time to improve my dearest beast! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

my computer:

• 1 month later...

The acceleration wall seems to be gone. The jet accelerates fairly quickly between Mach 1.0 to 1.5, then it slows down progressively in a way that makes sense. Going from Mach 1.6 to 1.74 takes a pretty long time, and the speed pretty much tops there. With a full tank and external tank, it takes about two minutes to go from brakes off to 30k ft (climbing at a constant Mach number of ~0.88), and another two minutes to hit the top speed after dropping the tank.

Edited by TLTeo