Ravens Operation 'NEW DAWN'

=DECOY=

These are the Sides for Tonight's Match, we have 23 a side with backup slots if we have any last min entries.

The Match will be on the Ravens Public Server 87.81.173.246:10308

Our Teamspeak is 87.81.173.246

Please make sure you have Mods turned off as the integrity check will be on.

Please be on our TS at 6pm GMT to make sure we are all here, (Each slot has the players name, so should be easy to find )

Match will start at 630pm GMT

RED TEAM

RAVEN Ascot- F15C

RAVEN Tigerman - F15C

RAVEN Mulator -F15C

RAVEN Cap F15C

RAVEN Apollo F15C

RAVEN O-Ghost F15C

TAW_Dugo - Mirage 2000C

TAW_Tau - Mirage 2000C

TAW_legitscoper - Su27

=ITGC= xBloodshed - Su33

=ITGC= Skinner - Su27

=ITGC= Pops - Su27

TurboRUSH F-15C

Plaiskool F-15C

GhostRider04 F-15C

Ronin 2000C

Reaper Tilly F15

Reaper Joker Su33

Reaper Distro 2000

Reaper Crush F15

Wix 2000

Marcelis02 F15C

BLUE TEAM

RAVEN Snakeye F15C

RAVEN Willo F15C

RAVEN Seanie F15C

RAVEN Viper F15C

RAVEN Spud Su27

RAVEN Panda F15C

=GR=Trelopony 2000C

=GR=MaD Dog 2000C

=GR=Aeolus 2000C

=GR=PISTOLA 2000C

SF_Kapsu F15C

SF_Bushmanni F15C

SF_Razer F15C

horΛz F15C

Keule F15C

Nightrage F15C

Coxy_99 F15C

BK SU27

PIPER SU27

Iceman11 F-15C

Bertie - F15C

Veritech 2000C

Meatball 2000C

JUST TO RECAP the first stage will be a Team vs Team event. - Once a team has been defeated the survivors of the winning team will move onto Stage 2

Stage two will be a all vs all PVP battle - The last man standing will win the viggen :)

Edited by =DECOY=

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

Sorry guys, TS was cutting in and out so I was by myself. In the valley short of bull's I got spiked by an Eagle went evasive,broke lock and in my haste to turn and lock him I flew right into the mountain side! Rookie mistake DOOH!.

Thanks Ravens for putting this together I had fun even if it was short for me!

S!

BSD Discord , BSD Website

If it doesn't hover, it just sucks and blows

Banner EDForum2020.jpg

For a first event instructions were clear you guys were welcoming, Team speak was in out, As for the server i think in past events held a limit of 300 ping maybe be best, This will keep the warping and server crashing down, No offensive to anyone, But the server would run smoother, Nothing much else to add, As for starting late that happens alot anyway so all good, Hope to join the next one.

Yeah The starting late wasn't an issue, it's going to happen when you get a lot of people on the same server. Issues will come up that the host can't plan for.

My one thought would be, next time announce the teams a week ahead so they may plan, fly and train together.

BSD Discord , BSD Website

If it doesn't hover, it just sucks and blows

Banner EDForum2020.jpg

Thank you guys for attending our first event and we appreciate your patience during the Teamspeak issues.

As a new group to Online events we have learned a lot and cant wait for the Next One.

Our Youtube channel has the Live streams - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbGPHziJCC_PYI1TBAMpbNg

Here are the Tacviews from the event - https://drive.google.com/drive/u/2/folders/0B5UO-QzJtasAZzlOczBILTdsV0U

BUT NOW TO THE GOOD STUFF>

Congrats to our winners

3rd Place = Nightrage

2nd Place = =GR=Trelopony

1st Place SF_Bushmanni

Thank you for all who joined and we hope you can come back for our next event.

Thanks for the organizers for relentless attitude to pull this event through despite all the usual problems with DCS and some extra problems with Teamspeak. Watching the stream it seems like it might have been the ghost plane bug (can happen when spawning in while mission is paused) that gave me an easy victory which is really unfortunate. Despite all the problems I and also the SF squadron had a good time in the actual fights.

DCS Finland: Suomalainen DCS yhteisö -- Finnish DCS community

--------------------------------------------------

SF Squadron

Nightrage here :) Thank you so much to all the sponsors and organizers for this amazing event. Had a wonderful time. Yes we had our problems but it's perfectly fine, the fun is what matters.

I can't wait for more such events :D Thanks a lot once again, it was absolutely great

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

ED pls gib A-4 and F-4 :cry:

Like i said in teamspeak it's always good to have more events and especially it's good to have more people doing these events so thank you and keep up the good work :thumbup: (next time make sure what server / internet connection can handle though :D)

Here's video showing action from my perspective:

It was a good event, Only thing next time is to have a ping limit, That would stop alot of problems.

agreed.

next event will definitely have a ping limit.

we have also created a second sever at a different location, this way no bandwidth limited should happen.

one site will have Teamspeak and the other the for dcs.

Nightrage here :) Thank you so much to all the sponsors and organizers for this amazing event. Had a wonderful time. Yes we had our problems but it's perfectly fine, the fun is what matters.

I can't wait for more such events :D Thanks a lot once again, it was absolutely great

We have a mission tomorrow your welcome to join at 6.30pm gmt

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk