SATAC 2016 Order of Battle

holimoli

Next matches will be:

104th vs SF (Saturday) - please liaise and let me know.

51st vs Team China (Hopefully Friday) - 51st will contact Team China and update here.

373 vs TAW2 - please liaise, try for a midweek match and let me know.

NOB vs TAW1 - please liaise, try for a midweek match and let me know.

S! Gents.

Edited by 51st PVO

[100☭] holimoli #13, 100-й КИАП

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next matches will be:

104th vs SF (Saturday) - please liaise and let me know.

51st vs Team China (Hopefully Friday) - 51st will contact Team China and update here.

373 vs TAW2 - please liaise, try for a midweek match and let me know.

NOB vs TAW1 - please liaise, try for a midweek match and let me know.

S! Gents.

I will discuss with my team. It's 00:00(TZ+8) now, most of us are in bed.

I'll reply you 8 hours later.

I think we have no problem with 17z Friday, but I need confirm.

Amazing experience in this event, looking forward to the next match.

BIG THANKS for organizer and hosting!

UPDATED:

17z Friday is confirmed OK for us.

Edited by L0op8ack
UPDATED

Spade can't make it on Saturday so Sunday would be ideal.. can you not make it?

P.S. please try have organizing only through one person in squad(Bushmanni already contacted me) otherwise it is a clusterf*k.

Not trying to interfere with organizing stuff, but personally i would like to have as many matches as possible during next weekend, because third weekend is no go for me. Its just that having two matches in two weekends isn't what i hoped for. But i leave the oraganizing to you and Bushmanni.

Not trying to interfere with organizing stuff, but personally i would like to have as many matches as possible during next weekend, because third weekend is no go for me. Its just that having two matches in two weekends isn't what i hoped for. But i leave the oraganizing to you and Bushmanni.

Ok! I think it may actually be possible to fly both final and semifinal also on Sunday if people are in a rush... but we'll see how it pans out of course :)

If SF and 104th fly the match on Saturday, the loser of that match would need to fly possibly three (if the team manages to get to final) matches in a day on Saturday or Sunday for the tournament to be finished on Sunday. In any case you need three tiered schedule for that day as the matches can't be flown simultaneously. I don't see that as a realistic option. I think we need to fly the SF vs 104th on a weekday (doesn't seem possible) or plan for finishing the tournament after next Sunday.

DCS Finland: Suomalainen DCS yhteisö -- Finnish DCS community

--------------------------------------------------

SF Squadron

51st vs Team China confirmed for Friday 17z.

We hope TAW, 373 and NOB will be able to fly midweek.

SF and 104th - get it on together!

S! Gents

Edit: Get it on together. SF vs 104th will be an epic matchup indeed:)

Edited by 51st PVO

With rigid schedule we would need to take lot more time than we would prefer as one round can last 45min and hence one match 2.5h at worst and you would have to build your schedule with that in mind (essentially one match per day). On the other hand one match is unlikely to take that much time and can be over in as soon as little over 1h in which case one more match is possible.

What we could do is schedule to take advantage of the quickly finished matches ie. schedule a possible match which is flown if the previous is a quick one (under 1.5h) or flown at a later time if the previous one takes too long to finish. It's kind of a hassle but would use the time available in a more efficient manner overall even if some teams might end up waiting for nothing.

DCS Finland: Suomalainen DCS yhteisö -- Finnish DCS community

--------------------------------------------------

SF Squadron

We should do as we did in the old Battlefiled 2 days. Each bracket have one week to agree on a date and time, schedule server time with a server admin, and report in the result when the match is over. Server admin will have the responsibility to check player UCID for the teams so no one is cheating with player swapping.

It takes a while to confirm we will get players for Saturday...

In retrospect, match schedules should have been set in advance. You can't expect everyone to react perfectly with less than a week's notice!

Besides it's only Tuesday so there's time to sort things out.

We should do as we did in the old Battlefiled 2 days. Each bracket have one week to agree on a date and time, schedule server time with a server admin, and report in the result when the match is over. Server admin will have the responsibility to check player UCID for the teams so no one is cheating with player swapping.

The schedule was set in advance. We said that this event is gonna take 2-3 weeks and saturdays & sundays are our primary flying dates. If people don't find time for weekends we told the teams to arrange matches on their own on week days.

What we tried here was to avoid setting up matches to which people are unable to attend to. But obviously this doesn't work...I'm just gonna set up dates& times for saturday and sunday 15z,17z and 19z.

Strategic TacVIEWS from Day Two of SATAC

SATAC 2016 | Strategic TacVIEW | Day Two | *NOB* vs Team China

SATAC 2016 | Strategic TacVIEW | Day Two | Taw 2 vs SF Squadron

SATAC 2016 | Strategic TacVIEW | Day Two | 373vFS Phoenix vs 36° Stormo Virtuale

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad